OOC Stranded (OOC)

Will you join

• Total voters
Name: Deca
Level: 100
Species: Meowstic
Appearance: A male Meowstic with a dark green cloak. He usually has the hood up.
Personality: Cold-hearted, but occasionally shows that he still cares for others.
Ability: Keen Eye
Other abilities: Can teleport.
Moves: Psychic, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, and Swift.
Held Item: A dark red Silk Scarf that boosts psychic type moves.
Strengths: He's usually very calm.
Weaknesses: He's cold-hearted, and struggles to make friends.
Nature: Calm
Characteristic: Often lost in thought
Text color: #7d157e
Deca (Hood down).png

Name: Deca
Level: 100
Species: Meowstic
Appearance: A male Meowstic with a dark green cloak. He usually has the hood up.
Personality: Cold-hearted, but occasionally shows that he still cares for others.
Ability: Keen Eye
Other abilities: Can teleport.
Moves: Psychic, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, and Swift.
Held Item: A dark red Silk Scarf that boosts psychic type moves.
Strengths: He's usually very calm.
Weaknesses: He's cold-hearted, and struggles to make friends.
Nature: Calm
Characteristic: Often lost in thought
Text color: #7d157e
Okie doke

New character:
Name: Ironcurse
Species: Spirit
Appearance: A floating piece of scrap metal that is possessed by a magical spirit. Metal is lumped and rusty.
Personality: Curious and a little salty, but can get angry sometimes. Usually very energetic.
Ability: Blocks hard hits by squeezing the metal harder. Levitation allows floating up to 20 mph max and 2 feet height.
Strengths: Pretty tough, and metal resists hits and injures
Weaknesses: Weak against heavy rust and won’t last long until oiled. Weak against acids.
Hex code: #964B00

New character:
Name: Ironcurse
Species: Spirit
Appearance: A floating piece of scrap metal that is possessed by a magical spirit. Metal is lumped and rusty.
Personality: Curious and a little salty, but can get angry sometimes. Usually very energetic.
Ability: Blocks hard hits by squeezing the metal harder. Levitation allows floating up to 20 mph max and 2 feet height.
Strengths: Pretty tough, and metal resists hits and injures
Weaknesses: Weak against heavy rust and won’t last long until oiled. Weak against acids.
Hex code: #964B00
Accepted?

Deca (Hood down) (1).png
Deca (Hood up) (1).png

Name: Reese
Birthday: August 7th
Species: Human
Alignment: True Neutral
Appearance: Has brown hair, brown eyes, and wears a red striped T-shirt with jeans and black sneakers
Personality: Pretty cocky, likes the color red (obviously). He has a grim sense of humor and can be blunt at times.
Equipment: A single red knife.
Abilities: Can create magical red knives
Strengths: Really strong, can take damage well. Does good in close quarters combat too.
Weaknesses: Doesn’t really trust anyone. He doesn’t usually take the path of mercy unless faced with a battle against a friend.
Other: My Undertale AU’s versión of Chara. Also, when I started playing Terraria, I used him as my main character, so I guess he’s a Terraria OC too..?
SOUL type: Red (Determination)
Text color: #B8312F

Name: Reese
Birthday: August 7th
Species: Human
Alignment: True Neutral
Appearance: Has brown hair, brown eyes, and wears a red striped T-shirt with jeans and black sneakers
Personality: Pretty cocky, likes the color red (obviously). He has a grim sense of humor and can be blunt at times.
Equipment: A single red knife.
Abilities: Can create magical red knives
Strengths: Really strong, can take damage well. Does good in close quarters combat too.
Weaknesses: Doesn’t really trust anyone. He doesn’t usually take the path of mercy unless faced with a battle against a friend.
Other: My Undertale AU’s versión of Chara. Also, when I started playing Terraria, I used him as my main character, so I guess he’s a Terraria OC too..?
SOUL type: Red (Determination)
Text color: #B8312F
Accepted

Back
Top Bottom