Strange (and creepy) Terraria world glitch

Can't believe this thread still isn't locked.

If you think a thread should be locked, then simply report a post in the thread and move on. Posting about it is off-topic and should be avoided.

To answer your question, the topic of the thread doesn't violate any rules and there is no reason to lock it. If people don't want to discuss it, then they can refrain from posting and the thread will fade away naturally. Regardless, people who continue to post off-topic will receive appropriate consequences.

Ignoring verbal warnings to stop off-topic discussion.
Omg, I've been seeing random dirt holes in my world now. Does this mean Terrabrine is here?

Wait what. I didn't even read it because I only just got into this conversation. But I don't get why we should get a warning for talking about something that isn't offensive and anyway to anyone.

Wait what. I didn't even read it because I only just got into this conversation. But I don't get why we should get a warning for talking about something that isn't offensive and anyway to anyone.

The topic of this thread is a glitch in world generation. Since terrabrine does not exist, it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Failing to read verbal warnings to stay on-topic, which are now on each page of this thread, is not an excuse for making off-topic posts. In the future, it is good practice to at least read the first and last pages of a thread before posting and not to post memes in threads that aren't related to them.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me via a PM.

Can nobody read??? He clearly said that if you talk about that stuff u will get a warning!

I appreciate the sentiment, but be aware that posts such as this could also be considered off-topic.

The topic of this thread is a glitch in world generation. Since terrabrine does not exist, it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Failing to read verbal warnings to stay on-topic, which are now on each page of this thread, is not an excuse for making off-topic posts. In the future, it is good practice to at least read the first and last pages of a thread before posting and not to post memes in threads that aren't related to them.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me via a PM.

I appreciate the sentiment, but be aware that posts such as this could also be considered off-topic.
It's just that I read the first few comments on the first page and then I commented. So I didn't see it.

Back
Top Bottom