Single Thread RP Strange House (A Freelance RP)

"I can uh, tell you're a bit confused. This house is kind of... magic, I guess. Swapps hasn't been able to tell what's up with it. It kind of senses what you're comfortable with, and makes your room like that. It's strange but... that's the full story."

"Yep. Any room that hasn't been taken. I wish Kim were here, she can explain it better than any of us. But she's off with Syr and Shadow on a mission."

"We've got a lot of people on Missions actually. Andrew, Simon, Chess, Checker... Only about 11 people here, we've usually got about 30. Plus the new people, that's 13 out of 32. You sure we aren't overdoing it?"
"I wish more people were back as well, but we need to go out and help others who may not be able to see the beacon."

"The beacon was made to direct those who needed help to here. It was made by Zion and Shio, but they're out looking for things to make it stronger."

"It's fine, we get a lot of question from new people. It kinda is, but more like a hotel, because they usually stay."

"I wonder when everyone's going to come back. I'm kinda worried..."
"They'll be fine. They've got fighting spirit, and that's coming from a war god."
"If you think they'll be fine, now I'm more worried."

"We have the battlegrounds out back-"
"Yes! The battleground is my favorite place!"
"You're a war god, of course it is. Then we have the pool, for Sammy, a cafe, and such. Honestly just like a huge hotel here."
"A very huge violent hotel, yes."
"Hey Chase."
"Hey. So, new people?"

Back
Top Bottom