Game Mechanics Suggestion: "Upgrade" option for old/outdated/weak gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosted

Terrarian
*My apologies for posting this in the "Items" section, I was unaware of the distinction, as this is a mechanical suggestion*

I was thinking about the tinkerer, and how you can reforge your gear to be customizable. Then I thought, while on my max character, how I really missed various sets of armor and weapons.

- So, I suggest an option to essentially bring some of the gear up to the standard you would like (With a decent price/penalty of course). For example, I love Light Dicss, but they have no place on a max character, and neither do my demon scythes or Death Sickle.

- I'd rather not be able to only play with those until I NEED to progress to other gear and items, and let my awesome gear sit in my chests.

- Thoughts? Potential concerns? I had an idea of the requirement or cost to upgrade something, and it could be potentially rather steep if needed.

I've moved your original Thread to the Game Mechanics Section as it appears your suggestion is related to that category.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...rade-option-for-old-outdated-weak-gear.61124/

In the future, if you post a Thread in the wrong section, or you see other member's Threads in the wrong section, you can report it and we will move the Thread to the correct section. This is the method we advise using over creating a duplicate Thread, as we don't allow Duplicate Threads on these Forums.

This Thread is locked, and you can continue using your original Thread for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom