Other Suggestion

Cavian Saulart

Terrarian
Couldn't access the suggestion section so i thought id put my suggestion here

Maybe make a portal crafting recipe containing the following; one of every pylon, a recall potion, the glass mirror, and the cell phone
this would make a portal that would teleport the player to the 'centre of the universe' where you would encounter mobs much harder than in your usual world. In this world there would be one final boss, called 'Lord Of The Universe' that you would summon using a crafted summoning item containing the following; one celestial sigil, one guide voodoo doll, and one suspicious looking eye. The crafting table neccessary to make this summoning item would be a crafted anvil called 'The universal anvil' which consists of; one ancient manipulator, one 'end game' anvil, and 10 luminite bars.
There would be ores scattered in this world, such as a universe ore, a 'celestial remains' ore, and a 'mineable nebula' ore, which can be used to craft celestial weaponry and armour. Also stars would fall more frequently in this world, and gravity varies in places. Water is replaced with 'celestial liquid' and lava is replaced with 'melted star core'

Couldn't access the suggestion section so i thought id put my suggestion here
Hi @Cavian Saulart, you put it in the right place. :) You’re not able to make a thread in the “Suggestions” section alone, you do need to choose a sub-section first like you have. If you have any troubles, you can contact me or any other forum staff with questions.

Back
Top Bottom