Mobile Suggestions

Do you support/like this suggestions?

• Total voters

ElTodoFull

Terrarian
I've been playing a lot of Terraria these weeks on my cellphone and there are a lot of things that, I think, would be useful to add/tweak.
  1. Zoom out. While this is possible for tablets, cellphone users are confined to a very small range of vision. This means that the spelunker potion usability and efectiviness is super reduced, enemies can spawn just next to the player, of course, there is less visibility of enemies and bosses making fights much harder or even getting a truffle worm.
  2. 10 inventory slots. As well as the last point, this is exclusive for tablets too. 10 inventory slots are just the sweet spot to have all the important items at hand. Like potions and weapons.
  3. Static Digital joystick. The joysticks can change their position deppending on where you touched the screen. Sometimes, in my 5.2" screen, the joystic gets in the middle of the screen and because of my expectations of the joystick staying in the very corner, where I think i'm tapping to the right, i'm actually tapping to the left and that feels even worse than the confussion debuf. I have to add that it stays on screen for a little while, that feels for ever when i'm fightning against strong enemies or bosses. I've died uncountable times due to this.
  4. Better detection of screen touches. This one has killed me a lot of times too. I know that touch screens can behave weirdly sometimes, but that ruins my experience (all the problems that this suggestions solves, ruin my experience) But the really bad thing is that sometimes I can see in my hotbar a selected weapon but when I try to use it either with the joystick or tapping the screen, it won't be used, I have to touch it again to be able to use it. This happens mainly after using potions, and of course, potions are used more often during hard fights.
I have no problems with having smaller objects on screen, neither I think other people will have, as it can be an option.
These are the main problems I found horrible on mobile. I know these are just suggestions but i'd love to see them added to future versions.
Thank you!
I might add an extra option to use instantly objects like blocks and tools too.

Back
Top Bottom