Power glove
Putrid scent
stat:
- +12 whip speed.
- +10% whip range.
- +5% summoner damage
- reduced aggro by 400.
Because it should be added:
- To give a little more relevance to the putrid scent.
- To have a craft that uses the putrid scent for all classes focused on dealing damage while a tank distracts the enemy
- Have a glove for the summoner class
Name: corrupted glove
recipe:
- average emblem
- putrid glove
- x20 cursed flame
stat:
- +8% summoner damage
- +12% whip speed
- +10% whip range
- aggro reduced by 400
- whip attack inflict cursed flames for 3s
Because it should be added:
- be a counterpart to fire gauntlet
-Prevent this branch of the power glove focused on the summoner from being forgotten for obtaining of moon stone (Which gives better buffs in general than the putrid glove).

Notes:
I have attached a drawing of what the design of the glove (I'm not good at doing pixelArt so that's why I didn't make a sprite)
And I'm not very good at drawing hands either......
I know that normally items crafted with putrid scent do not inherit their offensive stat so I understand if you want this item not to be the exception (Although I wish it were or that the putrid scent left some of its characteristics to the items made with them)

Attachments

• 248 sin título_20231112024422.png
    248 sin título_20231112024422.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 25
Absolutely perfect, I would have made a comment on the fact you can get corrupted glove in crimson world, then I remembered you can’t get putrid scent in crimson either

I'm not sure on this; maybe lower some of the stats a bit. This would pretty much take up a definitive slot in any lategame summoner playthroughs, regardless of how its stats were (reasonably).

I'm not sure on this; maybe lower some of the stats a bit. This would pretty much take up a definitive slot in any lategame summoner playthroughs, regardless of how its stats were (reasonably).
Well summoners don’t get enough variety of weapons and equips, so this would be perfect! Like how feral claws for some people are something they keep until the end of the game

I like the concept. A couple things about the Cursed Glove, though. It should have Cursed Flames removed from its recipe. Accessories don't usually have regular materials in their recipes, and Summoner does not need a free debuff that strong anyway. In exchange, though, it could give +15% whip range and whip speed. Also, by removing Cursed Flames from its recipe, we could make it so you can craft it from either the Putrid Glove or Berserker Glove, making it so it's obtainable in both Crimson and Corruption worlds.

I fully support this. 3/4 classes aside from Ranger benefit better from the Crimson then the Corruption (Bladetongue, Berserker’s Glove, and Golden Shower) in early hardmode, so this gives some leverage to the corruption.
i super like the idea, may i suggest turning it into a falcon glove
it would make sense for a summoner, and looks cool
this design and name with your colour and art i think would be super cool

View attachment 439649View attachment 439650
A falcon glove that’s a midgrade between the finch staff and raven staff would be really cool, but an accessory turning into an item would probably be weird so maybe it could be its own unrelated item. Even then, I like the idea of it being a falcon glove even without the falcons

Back
Top Bottom