Game Mechanics Summoner Prefixes

A change for the better?

• Yep.

Votes: 201 99.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
I doubt it. That'd be the effect of a specific weapon or armor, not a prefix. Prefixes are just modifiers of existing stats, not creators of new ones.
Actually... prefixes can have CS files, like everything else. so i think you can give a custom effect to a prefix...

EDIT: wait this is not the tAPI thread. :confused:

wait a minute guys what's going on here
crievrytiem.png

When we went to add certain suggestions we found that they horribly broke the games balance. Due to that reason we left them out of the game. We have all been working 10-15 hour days for a year to make you an amazing update. We didn't leave things out to be cruel and we don't always have time to post on the community, we do the best that we can.

We have all been working 10-15 hour days for a year to make you an amazing update.
H-how? That is dedication, it's also really impressive. I lack the vocabulary to describe how impressive that is.

It is unfortunate that this suggestion unbalanced the game, I would have enjoyed seeing it.

H-how? That is dedication, it's also really impressive. I lack the vocabulary to describe how impressive that is.

It is unfortunate that this suggestion unbalanced the game, I would have enjoyed seeing it.
Trust me, I really wanted them. I was the one who saw the thread and fought for it. Had it worked, it would have been really cool.

Trust me, I really wanted them. I was the one who saw the thread and fought for it. Had it worked, it would have been really cool.
Agreed, it would have been cool. Well even though I'm not happy about the decision I trust the teams judgement, they have made the game this amazing after all. Thank you all for your hard work.

When we went to add certain suggestions we found that they horribly broke the games balance. Due to that reason we left them out of the game. We have all been working 10-15 hour days for a year to make you an amazing update. We didn't leave things out to be cruel and we don't always have time to post on the community, we do the best that we can.
I can see how, with one of the endgame summoner items, it would've broken everything.

I feel like it should be possible to counterbalance by lowering the summons stats?

I agree to this. If something creates an imbalance, work to balance it again. Also, half of the current prefixes for summoners have the ever-so-unnecessary Critical Hit chance that minions don't benefit from. I think that if they can't get it to balance out, they should at least omit or replace all prefixes that add the critical hit chance.

Back
Top Bottom