Mobile (Summoner) Spider staff bug/glitch

darkclaw_1

Terrarian
Basically, the spiders summoned from the spider staff have some unusual behaviour (not on PC) where if they ever latch onto a wall, they lose the ability to target enemies, therefore making them useless on places that have background walls.
Even if it was targetting something before jumping to a wall, as soon as contact is made with said wall, it loses interest on hostile enemies and just follows the player without actively attacking the enemy (if the enemy walks through the spider, it will take damage).
This is preventing only-summoner players (like me) from progressing any further into the game without the help from someone else that can actually use their weapons properly.

I believe this should be fixed ASAP because the only other summon you can get apart from the spider staff is:
1- the imp staff which is pre-hardmode and will not do enough damage to kill the twins for optic staff
2- pirate staff which is also bugged and only lets you have 1 pirate at a time, no matter how much +summons gear you have

This needs to be fixed as soon as possible the spiders are basically useless in the areas where they are supposed to shine.

This needs to be fixed as soon as possible the spiders are basically useless in the areas where they are supposed to shine.
Once mobile gets the update hopefully a lot of these issues won’t be present anymore. There’s no info on a release date yet.

Hmm, I have a Spider Staff, and I have the same device, and very similar OS to you, I'll try to replicate this.

Hmm, I see that this post is from January 2016. Did we have an update since then? Perhaps this was fixed.

Back
Top Bottom