Sundance Wolf's Terraria Creations

Sundance Wolf

Terrarian
Hey All!

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I don't have a ton of experience with forums.
This thread will be dedicated to my creations and some of my husbands as well (since he's not going to be joining the forums).

I'll start with one of my most recent builds, The Blood Hammer, Mogara es-Summar's (one of my toons) Pirate Ship.

Enjoy!

Capture 2018-05-24 13_43_08.png
View attachment 201325

Hey All!

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I don't have a ton of experience with forums.
This thread will be dedicated to my creations and some of my husbands as well (since he's not going to be joining the forums).

I'll start with one of my most recent builds, The Blood Hammer, Mogara es-Summar's (one of my toons) Pirate Ship.

Enjoy!

View attachment 201322 View attachment 201325
These look great @Sundance Wolf. Thanks for sharing them here. That ship is really fun to look at, love the color combo you have going on with it.

The Adoption Center (where I keep all my pets, light pets, companions, etc...
Then Hospital Hill, needs a bit of work... not really happy with it. I'll probably gut it, enlarge the inside, and revamp it a bit.
Capture 2018-05-25 21_15_49.png
Capture 2018-05-25 21_16_13.png

I must have spent an entire day on this one (off and on). Used graph paper as a guide from a sketch I made.
For me, I prefer a smooth journey across the world so one of the first projects I take on is smoothening out the landscape. I incorporate wires and actuators and pressure plates to freely pass through spaces. I thought it appropriate to make this one look as if the pumpkin is about to devour you whole!

I would really love some critiques on this one, I'm very proud of it! ^_^
Capture 2018-05-25 21_17_30.png

Sea Life buildings...

First one is a sea dragon I created several years ago, pasted into my map Ghost II, gutted it, revamped, opened the mouth, rounded the belly living quarters, changed the background etc.... put in new wiring, pumped out the water from the lower belly.

Next building is where the Angler lives, made him a little beach cottage.

Last is my Lighthouse (full image on another post after this one), also from several years ago and pasted into this map like the dragon. Didn't have to edit it quite as much but did do some touching up with the lighting, hammering (it was built before the hammer shaping mod), and put in safety doors. Tonight I finally figured out how people are making their umbrellas XD Yay pumpkins and paint!

Capture 2018-05-25 21_20_27.png
Capture 2018-05-25 21_20_46.png
Capture 2018-05-25 21_21_09.png
Capture 2018-05-25 21_21_34.png
View attachment 201348 View attachment 201349

Last edited:
First up on this one was a surprise building for my husband. It was well received with smiles and laughs XD It's kinda corny but I don't care, it was super fun making it. The lights are wired to blink at different times, fireworks, party poppers etc... the works up in this little party cloud XD

The building after that is my winter lodge, the clothier currently occupies it. Complete with run-through and train station.

The Gallery, WiP as it will expand as we find more paintings around the world. I found it a fun little way to display/show the paintings you can find in the world.

Capture 2018-05-25 21_23_04.png
Capture 2018-05-25 21_24_49.png
Capture 2018-05-25 21_25_46.png

This project started with just the Twin Bridges with the Gallery not far away. I wanted to have a bland of scenery from the Gallery to the Twins as you traveled West. Just as you leave the Gallery you enter Twin Park. The umbrella was added tonight but the rest was done a couple weeks ago. My husband had the idea for swings. I haven't seen anyone else do them before but they were super easy! Platform and rope, that's it. If anyone else has done this already then oh well for me, but great for you guys! I just never thought about doing it before but it really added a super nice touch to the park.
Capture 2018-05-25 21_25_07.png
Capture 2018-05-25 21_25_21.png

Center Map Ghost II

When players enter my world they find themselves snug and comfortable with all the crafting stations and safety they need, complete with a Hellivator of course ;)

The first thing my husband does is digs on a new map, he lines the Hellivator with walls 3 blocks deep on either side and 5 blocks wide down the center. The rest of this building was done by me. I recently added on the Barracks and Armory on the left side after the row of wings and things and the Mechanic's shop. 16 Teleport Destinations in the Train Station. The Tracks go all the way East and all the way West, fully walled and lit with ups and downs within the surface/underground level on the map. Later in this thread is a screen shot of the whole bunker below the main house.

View attachment 201364 View attachment 201365 View attachment 201366
Capture 2018-05-25 21_26_56.png

Last edited:
There are many destinations for my Train Station in the center house. Here's where some of them go!

"Beam me up Scotty!" This building was an old one I made years ago, pasted onto this map, gutted, stripped, revamped. Am very pleased with it. I placed some "prank portals" on my map that will put you into 1 of the 2 trap rooms (white and black). One of them you can't get back, it's a one way trap and triggers eerie music. The other 2 you can walk over and return... say you're wandering the jungle, suddenly you're in a space ship then quickly into the snow zone, if you don't stop moving XD It's pretty fun ^_^ I wanted the space ship to have life, animals, plants, etc... I figured, if they're traveling (role-play) they'd need to harvest foods and do research so I added a jungle and mushroom biome inside as well as a couple of trees. Grew them before background then placed the glass.

Capture 2018-06-05 15_50_01.png

I'm having a blast pasting old buildings and making them better as my skills have increased.

The Wacky Wizard Tower, beam there with the announcement "Wacky Wizard Wall Walking" because as a kid I loved Wacky Wall Walkers and seeing that message just makes me laugh XD A crystal tower that's great for any mage visiting my map. Complete with potion making work stations and chests full of gear and potions perfect for any wizard.

Capture 2018-05-25 21_30_04.png

Last edited:
"Do the Safety Dance"
This portal from the main house is a safe zone during hard mode events that effect the surface. We haven't gone hard mode on this map because truly, we just enjoy buildings. I have many other maps reserved for farming hard mode materials. My husband and I hop over to them when we want something, then hop back. We may eventually go hard mode on this map but will save a copy of it before damaging it, er I mean "blessing" LOL
This building is rigged to the teeth with traps in the event any mobs got through. Each floor has it's on triggers so to keep players from getting hurt if a mob sets off a trap.
Originally I made this with sail background but apparently it doesn't count as "house background" so I hade to replace it with white dynasty background. It's too bad too because I loved the texture of the sails, looked like concrete when painted grey. Oh well, I still love this building! Great place to go afk.

*there is a repeat image of this later on as I figured out how to change the screen capture to show more*

Capture 2018-05-25 21_39_24.png

Last edited:
Your creations are wonderful and I simply must tell you: the camera mode cam capture a larger area than your screen can show. If you open the map while in camera mode, you can select the points and it will capture that area outside the map. I think there is also a way to capture the map but the point is, you can take larger screenshots and get everything into one pic.

Your creations are wonderful and I simply must tell you: the camera mode cam capture a larger area than your screen can show. If you open the map while in camera mode, you can select the points and it will capture that area outside the map. I think there is also a way to capture the map but the point is, you can take larger screenshots and get everything into one pic.
Oh wow thanks! That's super handy to know, I'll have to give it a try!

Woot! I figured it out! Thanks for the help @Arlwiss !!

I'm going to delete the partials and repost full pics of the larger buildings!
*flails* so happy! ^_^

I recently demolished my old Wizard tower, then built what I had originally envisioned but couldn't figure out how to get there.

Capture 2018-06-05 14_43_59.png

Castle in the Clouds, named for one of my favorite places as a kid. This place on another map was for merchants, very different than what you see. Yet another building pasted in from a previous world, gutted, stripped, and revamped! I wanted a community feel to this castle. Many of my toons I've created were from DnD campaigns I've played so I wanted each of them to have a room in the castle.

I rigged the entire place with light switches so the castle could go dark if I wanted it too. Each room can be lit individually as well.
We've got everything here from The Great Hall, War Room, Music Room, War Room, Training, bathrooms, showers, and 2 towers, a wizard tower and... I don't know yet lol This castle is still a WiP but almost complete. I come back to it here and there as I get ideas.

To the left is my Dryad Toon's house. If it's not lit, you can't see inside or even know there's a little house in the shape of an acorn inside. To the right is the Druid and Ranger's tree house. Their house can be lit, dim lit, or dark also. Both trees have run-throughs that also keep mobs out.

I'm great with buildings but not so good with trees. These trees were built by my husband around the trunks/houses after I built them.

Capture 2018-06-05 14_48_34.png

My Museum! This one will be a WIP as long as the devs keep making new gear lol.
Capture 2018-06-05 14_49_40.png

Underground Ice Castle, pasted from a previous world, gutted, revamped a bit.
Capture 2018-06-05 15_20_47.png

My underground Bunker, build under the welcome house in the center for convenience and safety.
All the crafting stations, 6 NPCs, Hellivator, and Train Station that will take you all the way West and all the way East.
Capture 2018-06-05 15_23_28.png

Far East House
Capture 2018-06-05 15_35_57.png

A better shot of my Pirate Ship! May be hard to see but there are 2 unfortunate souls underneath XD

Capture 2018-06-05 15_37_19.png

A better close up shot of my lighthouse, pasted in from a previous world and improved a touch.

Capture 2018-06-05 15_37_55.png

The Angler's Beach House, and the end of the line for the West Tracks.

Capture 2018-06-05 15_38_41.png

One of my favorite tree houses, I build the base and building, my husband did the tree surrounding and leaves.

Capture 2018-06-05 15_39_27.png

My Dryads Home. I recently tore it all down (minus the natural tree) and revamped it a bit.
One of the bridges I built very similar to another builder. Found their work on Google but have since lost the link. I loved it so much I wanted to see if I could build it.
Capture 2018-06-05 15_40_45.png

This one currently is a WIP piece under my Dryads dwelling. I'm going to make an underground Summoners living quarters there.

Capture 2018-06-05 15_41_02.png

A house for Sundance Wolf, in the sky and of course in the shape of a sun. This one was pasted and completely redone as well, majorly improved.

Capture 2018-06-05 15_41_56.png

Of course we can't just have the sun, we need the moon too! Moondance's House on the opposite side of the map.

Capture 2018-06-05 15_46_13.png

My creepy Halloween House, complete with the Pumpking music box and Stardust background.

Capture 2018-06-05 15_48_55.png

Aliens!!!! My space ship at the top of the world!
Capture 2018-06-05 15_50_01.png

Attachments

• Capture 2018-06-05 15_25_56.png
    Capture 2018-06-05 15_25_56.png
    516 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom