Items Sunglasses act like a Accessory

ok i love how the sunglasses look on my character but i want to have a helmet on too so why not make them count as an accessory like the blindfold does so if your eyes are visible it will show you wearing the sunglasses! for example i love how platinum helmet looks like a dragon head and it leaves your face open so i technically could still wear sunglasses

If you used better grammar and got a profile pic people would take you more seriously. Anyway, support.

If you used better grammar and got a profile pic people would take you more seriously. Anyway, support.
lol i just made my account today so havent had a chance to add a pic also im used to my ipod touch where i cant use grammer because of the placement of the buttons making far too awkward to hit the key

I'm curious as to how you would wear sunglasses with a helmet, exactly. Whether the face is covered or not, helmets are still fitted around the sides.

Why? We have Fez.
I hope you're not serious.
Fedora:
Fedora.png

Fez:
74071.jpg

A fedora is to a fez what a good glass of wine is to a deliciously cold beer. You both wear them, you both drink them, but they're nothing alike.
Its a Whovian joke. Watch the end of Season 5 and beggining of Season 6 to get it.

Its a Whovian joke. Watch the end of Season 5 and beggining of Season 6 to get it.
No thanks. Expect people not to get jokes and take your comment seriously if you're quoting some random series or show. Chances are pretty darn high they won't know the show and don't know what you're joking about.

Back
Top Bottom