Drawings & Paintings Sunz' ok Art - (Maybe) Taking requests!

NINJA REQUESTING!! Draw me another kitsunemimi with white hair and tails, with silver streaks, and if at all possible, could you make the top (her shirt) like mine of my avatar, except the colors match her hair?
Sure. you just want me to draw boobs, don't you?

I have multiple.. ;D Take these slowly, I don't expect this anytime soon, but I want my rp buds to all have gangsta bug-types :p Reason I'm making this request is because you're really original with these things, as seen by the caterpie! :)

A weedle with a knife, of course.
A paras with a rifle.
A scatterbug with a shotgun
A wurmple with a baseball bat.
A combee with a snapback
and the last one, a burmy with loadsa gold chains on it.

Please, don't feel obliged to do all of these. I'd be happy with one, but I'd really like to see how well you could do these ;D

I have multiple.. ;D Take these slowly, I don't expect this anytime soon, but I want my rp buds to all have gangsta bug-types :p Reason I'm making this request is because you're really original with these things, as seen by the caterpie! :)

A paras with a rifle.
A combee with a snapback

Please, don't feel obliged to do all of these. I'd be happy with one, but I'd really like to see how well you could do these ;D
Cool. I have some ideas already xD

Reactions: Myu

A paras with a rifle.
A combee with a snapback

One of them "RP buds" better be me or you will feel the wrath of Myu.

Sure. you just want me to draw boobs, don't you?
Not really, but if you read my profile @tngaming.com you see that everyone thinks it needs moar boobs >.< I think it's fine really, and no I don't just want you to draw boobs, I want you to draw me a kitsunemimi, if I wanted you to draw me boobs, I would have requested boobs.

A paras with a rifle.
A combee with a snapback

Holy requests

Not really, but if you read my profile @tngaming.com you see that everyone thinks it needs moar boobs >.< I think it's fine really, and no I don't just want you to draw boobs, I want you to draw me a kitsunemimi, if I wanted you to draw me boobs, I would have requested boobs.

It's ok, I was kidding :p

This is when I am high on lemonade.
Am I allowed a raptor (dinosaur) in a top hat with a mug of tea? :V
Wait, do you mean a raptor INSIDE a tophat or WITH a tophat on its head? :p

english isn't my native language, pls don't hurt me

Wait, do you mean a raptor INSIDE a tophat or WITH a tophat on its head? :p

english isn't my native language, pls don't hurt me
Wearing a top hat. :p
That's okay, you have better grammar than people who's native language is English.

Wearing a top hat. :p
That's okay, you have better grammar than people who's native language is English.
Alright, to the queue it goes! It may take a while for me to draw it, though. I have quite a few requests pending :p

And thanks

Reactions: Myu
Hey Sun,

Just found out a couple of things, right after getting back from my holiday! First of all, I don't think I'd even noticed this existed - which is something of a shame, but hey, all the better for me to say how great everything is now! I mean, I love your style - though to be honest, who wouldn't? The cuteness and the colours and, oh, wow. Haha. But yeah, I'm super glad you put your arts up (I think we discussed that on Szaila's stream, didn't we?).

My only complaint is that: now you're doing ballpoint pen drawings too, that's gonna knock me another notch down the totem pole. I mean, before I could (ironically) introduce myself as "The best biro drawer on TCF. Because I'm the only biro drawer on TCF." but now - I can't even have that! What am I gonna say - "Second best. Out of two!"?! :p

But anyways, lame jokes aside, it all looks great - keep this comin', if you don't mind!

Oh, and for the other thing - was just informed that Arty requested you draw Cole for me. I have to say, I thought it looked absolutely brilliant, and I'm totally jealous that you can really nail both genders looking fantastic, whereas my men look like men and my women look like men!

Hope ya don't mind me being a little presumptuous in showing him off. Thanks very much for drawing him, even though it wasn't me requesting - and thanks, I guess, to Farty, for requesting him in the first place!

Hey Sun,

Just found out a couple of things, right after getting back from my holiday! First of all, I don't think I'd even noticed this existed - which is something of a shame, but hey, all the better for me to say how great everything is now! I mean, I love your style - though to be honest, who wouldn't? The cuteness and the colours and, oh, wow. Haha. But yeah, I'm super glad you put your arts up (I think we discussed that on Szaila's stream, didn't we?).

My only complaint is that: now you're doing ballpoint pen drawings too, that's gonna knock me another notch down the totem pole. I mean, before I could (ironically) introduce myself as "The best biro drawer on TCF. Because I'm the only biro drawer on TCF." but now - I can't even have that! What am I gonna say - "Second best. Out of two!"?! :p

But anyways, lame jokes aside, it all looks great - keep this comin', if you don't mind!

Oh, and for the other thing - was just informed that Arty requested you draw Cole for me. I have to say, I thought it looked absolutely brilliant, and I'm totally jealous that you can really nail both genders looking fantastic, whereas my men look like men and my women look like men!

Hope ya don't mind me being a little presumptuous in showing him off. Thanks very much for drawing him, even though it wasn't me requesting - and thanks, I guess, to Farty, for requesting him in the first place!

I'm glad you like them! And yeah, if it weren't for you and @Pixel , this thread wouldn't even exist :p So... thanks! ^^

Draw thresh (from lol too)...

Done!
wEDerDa.jpg
...throwing his chain somewhere...

...oh... oh, sh*t... well, I hope you like it anyways :p

Can i request something if the list isnt too long?
And it is pony related, can you draw :
profile_picture_by_gex004-d718vnu.jpg
this guy. Doesn't really matter what he's doing or what kind of pose anything will do.
H3CHCpn.jpg

Sorry fotr the delay, I've been a bit busy with my new job and other :red: :I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom