Votes: 3 23.1%
  • ok

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • no opinion

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

The Grunk

Eye of Cthulhu
So I as just thinking that it would be nice if we combine two of the shame chests at the Tinkerer's Workshop to make a Super Chest! with twice the holding capacity.that really is the basic idea I have... What do you think?

Sorry I don't have a cool little infographic to go along with this. I don't know how to make them.

name needs a bit of work in my opinion but I think it would be interesting because I always have trouble sorting things in such small chests but otherwise I think its a pretty decent suggestion.

I suppose this concept is good, even if a tad bit unoriginal. I like it, I do, but there is a certain lacking in elaboration that should be here, honestly. Either way, my support goes to this.

I like this idea. For some reason somewhere (on the wiki maybe) i read that skyware chests had double capacity, but then discovered they didnt. I want one of these chests that can hold more things. Similar to big chests inn minecraft.

Cool suggestion.
The "big chest" should be 3x3, and the "mega chest" (4 normal chests together) should be 4x4

I remember when chests where even smaller than they are now. no support, Im afraid.

Back
Top Bottom