Member-Run Contest SUWEEKA CLAUS V.3.0

I choose 7
I'd like my terraria character (he wears a tuxedo and a hat+silver wings) wielding a venom-imbued meowmere (evil rainbow cats!!!), (perhaps fighting fleeing pirates?)
heres an old version of my character, ill edit this post with a newer pic later.
Character.jpg

SHAMELESS ATTEMPTS AT GARNERING MORE OF SUI'S ART ARE A GO
I'd like number 65, please, because it's the cumulative number of my name in the alphabet.
As for the request:
If I could get this girl glomping on this girl (minus the jacket) in an adorable way I would not have words. Also in case of confusion, yes they both have headphones. If that's too complicated, I would be perfectly content with simply either girl being adorable in some way.
For some reason, I really, really, really want you to win this.

Not joining as I'd have no idea what or who I'd even ask for (which is why I never opt into/accept trades, haha), just dropping in to say that this is awesome and to wish the best of luck to all who are entering!

Hello! Im gonna have 26 please! Its so kind doing this, I'm supeised you don't get sick of drawing!

Please could it be a scientist guy, with a white lab coat, jeans, black shoes, brown hair, blue eyes, and goggles on his forehead. There are reference images in my sigm

I'll have the number 2!
Its always what I Get, not ever 1.
If I win I would like my avatar's face on the moon.
(Taking up the whole moon, kinda faded over the surface of it.)
Or if that's too hard just my avatar.

Well, I won a contest like this on the Starbound forums a while back with the number 4, so I'll go with that.
As for my request I'll edit this post later with what I want.

yes, i've used the random generator to make up my number.

request is myself in game(signature gif)

Last edited:
#11, if you please.

As for the request, I'd love to have these guys altogether (feel free to do what you like with it ^-^):
Xman-Feelings.gif
(<-- Excuse the gif, it's the cleanest picture I have of my character)

Back
Top Bottom