Resolved [Switch] I need internet?!

Fusi0n

Terrarian
I just bought Terraria on for my switch, so I decided to test whether or not it requires internet or not. It does. I think when you make a mobile game that's made to be taken on the go, it shouldn't require internet, since it legit ruins the purpose of the game. The reason I'm complaining about this is because I just spent 30 dollars on a game that I can't even use properly, while I can play mobile and 3ds version just fine without internet.

I just bought Terraria on for my switch, so I decided to test whether or not it requires internet or not. It does. I think when you make a mobile game that's made to be taken on the go, it shouldn't require internet, since it legit ruins the purpose of the game. The reason I'm complaining about this is because I just spent 30 dollars on a game that I can't even use properly, while I can play mobile and 3ds version just fine without internet.
Hi there @Fusi0n, according to the Nintendo Support Site, you can play games without an internet connection if your console is the Primary Console.

Here is more info:
What Are the Differences Between a Primary and Non-Primary Nintendo Switch Console? | Nintendo Support

My brother had the same issue awhile back. It's because you're using a shared account, not a prime one directed with your console. Make sure that you use your main account on your Switch, otherwise it would have to go through the internet.

Back
Top Bottom