Sync Steam Achievements to Client

Sirplop

Spazmatism
So I accidentally launched the game offline, and it removed all achievement progress in-game (No idea why). Is there any way to get the achievements from Steam synced to the in-game ones? Problem is that Steam will not tick up numerical achievements (AKA Fishing quests, nurse, etc.) until the numbers match with Steam's, so if it's not possible to fix then I need to do another 169 fishing quests until it starts ticking up again.

Basically, I need to put what steam has down for achievements into what Terraria thinks it has.

Note: I have never had Cloud Sync on, so that's out of the question.

So I accidentally launched the game offline, and it removed all achievement progress in-game (No idea why). Is there any way to get the achievements from Steam synced to the in-game ones? Problem is that Steam will not tick up numerical achievements (AKA Fishing quests, nurse, etc.) until the numbers match with Steam's, so if it's not possible to fix then I need to do another 169 fishing quests until it starts ticking up again.

Basically, I need to put what steam has down for achievements into what Terraria thinks it has.

Note: I have never had Cloud Sync on, so that's out of the question.

They do not sync at this time.

So it's really easy to reset achievements, but there's no way to get them from Steam other than earning every single one again?
Woooonderful.
Time to start the boring road to 200 fishing quests. :sigh:
Suggestion: single sync button in the achievements menu.
Thanks for the info Marcus.

Back
Top Bottom