Builds Take a peek at my world!

BY THE WAY
do you guys know what to write on the signs above? other than names that is, i was thinking you guys share your fave quotes or something idk, gimme ideas.

@Glasia 🌳 i tried to make it similar to your original character , ill find a shirt with a bit longer sleeves later, ill add the wings later (i forgot where my wing chests is xd)

Attachments

• IMG_20230904_173240.jpg
    IMG_20230904_173240.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 63
Those are some incredible builds! They look so big and grand while also having a lot of detail.<3
Thanks, an old friend of mine taught me everything i knew, His rule of thumb was to not use any movement accessories when taking a walk around your build so you'd easily get a feel which areas feel like it needs filling out and start detailing from there.

what type of dye did you used
And Skyblue Dye for the last equipment I think

the wings are living ocean i think, gel dye didnt gave it the same colour but the wings are definitely living ocean dye

edit:Im almost certain its a gradient dye but i dont have any teal mushrooms in my storage yet.

but in the meantime im also weighing in on alternatives to vanity set unique to mr squirrel.
And Skyblue Dye for the last equipment I think

Attachments

• IMG_20230905_153103.jpg
    IMG_20230905_153103.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
the wings are living ocean i think, gel dye didnt gave it the same colour but the wings are definitely living ocean dye

edit:Im almost certain its a gradient dye but i dont have any teal mushrooms in my storage yet.

but in the meantime im also weighing in on alternatives to vanity set unique to mr squirrel.
From top to bottom:
Cyan Gradient Dye (x4)
Gel Dye
Sky Blue Dye

Although a Gold Squirrel in a terrarium does seem more fitting. :D
(EDIT (edit: this edit has been edited): I'm now officially a shiny blue squirrel, so you could paint the gold squirrel cage Sky Blue!)

Last edited:
Hey everyone,so its been a while, and uhh, i managed to make a bunch more builds this time, its not as good as the other ones, im not comfortable building in other styles yet, got too comfy with the old grey paint/stones combo, also revamped the warp hub, its now capable of housing more teleports this time.

Attachments

• Desert Warp.png
    Desert Warp.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 174
  • Arms Dealer's house.png
    Arms Dealer's house.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 161
  • New Warp Hub.png
    New Warp Hub.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 124
  • Steampunker's house.png
    Steampunker's house.png