Drawings & Paintings [Taking Requests] Budding Artist - Profile Pictures

To keep things in order...

• I have requested art and I have received it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have requested art and not received it.

• I have requested art and I have received it, but the art was actually an alien and killed me.

• Other (Please Specify)

• Total voters
TCF is exploited!!! AAHHHHH
What happened? TCF exploited?? Anyways, here's the art:
[DOUBLEPOST=1423786972][/DOUBLEPOST]
Absolutely! I can hopefully finish by tonight, but I am a little bit busy. I'm so glad that people like my drawings :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1423786799][/DOUBLEPOST]
I might not be able to make it a gift of something complicated, but I can do blinking or just sparkly stuff shining.
Hm. It didn't attach correctly in the last post. Lemme try again.

Attachments

• ArtReq2.png
    ArtReq2.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 425
Your art style is very interesting. Mind drawing my avatar?
Here it is, sorry about the lack of transparency. I can add a background if you want (p.s. Awesome stories, I especially like the weapon guides and recipes.)
[DOUBLEPOST=1423788262][/DOUBLEPOST]
could you draw me and my Baby Eater of Souls?

pic in siggy
Absolutely! It might not be finished tonight as I am somewhat busy, but it will certainly be here by tomorrow.

Attachments

• ArtReq3.png
    ArtReq3.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 195
Wow, man - I'm really liking your style, and your stuff! It's great to see yet another cool artist join the community, and you're definitely providing something unique to boot. :3

If you'd be so kind, I'd appreciate you having a crack at drawing Cole when you've got the chance. In his Terraria iteration (you expressed preference on that), but ironically... that's the one reference of him I can't find. xD;

Instead, a smidgen of description to accompany the other images. Cole wields the Meteor Hamaxe and Adamantite Pickaxe as his tools of choice. He is identified most easily by his very recognisable light-blue and white 'Miner' bandanna. Cole wears a rendition of the Miner outfit in a neon blue, though his version is slightly upgraded - featuring some additional demonite plating. A number of wiring tools hang always from his hip, the wrench and the wire cutters first and foremost among these. I, uh, think that's about it!

Here's some references:

yQJFobV.png

CDVLCcs.png

5p7QjPI.png

(Last one courtesy of the amazing Szaila.)

Cheers, buddy!

Wow, man - I'm really liking your style, and your stuff! It's great to see yet another cool artist join the community, and you're definitely providing something unique to boot. :3

If you'd be so kind, I'd appreciate you having a crack at drawing Cole when you've got the chance. In his Terraria iteration (you expressed preference on that), but ironically... that's the one reference of him I can't find. xD;

Instead, a smidgen of description to accompany the other images. Cole wields the Meteor Hamaxe and Adamantite Pickaxe as his tools of choice. He is identified most easily by his very recognisable light-blue and white 'Miner' bandanna. Cole wears a rendition of the Miner outfit in a neon blue, though his version is slightly upgraded - featuring some additional demonite plating. A number of wiring tools hang always from his hip, the wrench and the wire cutters first and foremost among these. I, uh, think that's about it!

Here's some references:

yQJFobV.png

CDVLCcs.png

5p7QjPI.png

(Last one courtesy of the amazing Szaila.)

Cheers, buddy!
I am totally up for drawing him! I really like the design. I may have to wait until Friday because it's getting late where I am and I have to get up early tomorrow. Thank you for all the support as well :D [EDIT: I went on your profile and saw your art. It looks GREAT. The style is very recognizable and the detail to shading is amazing. [DOUBLE EDIT: I may not have it finished by tonight. I have a big test coming soon and I have to study. I will finish it ASAP once I am done studying.]
[DOUBLEPOST=1423791771][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, thanks a lot! I'm gonna feature the art in my siggy :D
You're welcome! I'm very happy you like it :)

Last edited:
thread stay alive pls
I'm working on it. The drawing is pretty complex. As such, I am going to use the same base for multiple drawings. He's going to be fighting the destroyer BTW. If you wanna see how it's coming along here ya go: (by the way I used cobalt because it's the easiest to make the base as it is light armor and not heavy)

Attachments

• base.png
    base.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 204
Do you think you could draw left shark, holding a blue bladed rotted fork? My avatar could serve an example, but otherwise, he looks like this :p
epic shark.png

I think your art is amazing, and I'd like you to take a crack at this if at all possible :)

Nice stuff! I have lots of reference images in my sig. I'd love it if you'd draw him
I'll have him drawn hopefully by today.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424123009][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you think you could draw left shark, holding a blue bladed rotted fork? My avatar could serve an example, but otherwise, he looks like this :p
View attachment 30612
I think your art is amazing, and I'd like you to take a crack at this if at all possible :)
I'll try, but I've never drawn a shark. Wish me luck! (p.s. it may be finished by tomorrow or today)

I'm starting to make these gifs, they take a lot longer but look way better. Thank you for being patient and putting up with my slowness :D

EDIT: The software I used just stopped using pen pressure and now everything I draw looks terrible. I'm going to have to find a new one, sorry for the even bigger delay. I promise I will finish them ASAP once I can get it working or once I find another program I can use. (Any recommendations? For drawings I use Pixia and for Gifs I use pencil. Pixia works fine but pencil has that problem I mentioned before.)

EDIT: The software I used just stopped using pen pressure and now everything I draw looks terrible. I'm going to have to find a new one, sorry for the even bigger delay. I promise I will finish them ASAP once I can get it working or once I find another program I can use. (Any recommendations? For drawings I use Pixia and for Gifs I use pencil. Pixia works fine but pencil has that problem I mentioned before.)
Dangit, I was thinking of requesting something. I guess I'll wait, I have a lot of time on my hands.

Back
Top Bottom