Taking Requests to sprite for mods

ArmyFrog

Plantera
Hello Everyone! If you are looking for someone to sprite your mod, look no further!
I have been spriting mods for a while now, and I want to extend by abilities to anyone who needs it.
I am able to sprite virtually anything in Terraria, including but not limited to
-Items - Items as they appear in the inventory, on the ground, and in item frames ad weapon racks
-Blocks - Blocks as they appear in the ground, this includes blocks that are merged with other blocks and grass. Keep in mind that hammered blocks are not spritable.
-Enemies - This includes all of their animations. I can adjust the order of the animation as they appear, according to a predesigned AI
-Bosses - These are a bit hard, so please go easy on me! I can sprite rather large bosses, but please don't make them near as large as the Moon Lord!
-Armor - Armor as they appear on the player, Male and Female armors.
-Backgrounds - This is the environment behind the blocks and walls.
-Glow - You may have noticed that some sprites have certain pixels that glow. This is most noticeable in the martian madness and lunar events.
-Gore - When you kill a creature, it gets torn apart! These sprites are rather fun to make for some, totally not sick, reason.
-Held Accessories - Accessories as they appear on the player.

If you want me to make a sprite, listen up!
The only catch is that you credit me in your thread. A good ole @ArmyFrog should do the trick!
Don't go requesting sprites in this thread, please pm me and I WILL get around to answering it.
I can choose to decline for any reason, however this will usually only apply if my hands are full.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, now keep in mind that I am ONLY SPRITING MODS.
the perficterator.png

The perficterator, a sprite I made for fun
AuroraPillar.png
Aesth2.png

A few sprite I made for the Elerium Mod
ChlorophyteYoyo.png
LivingwoodYoyo.png
LuminiteYoyo.png
ObsidianYoyo.png
TitaniumYoyo.png
MeteoriteYoyo.png

A few of my favorite sprites I made for the YoYo-Expansion Mod
I'll continue putting examples here as they come along.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom