Tales From the Post War

*Rami stares at Byron intensely and analytically*
Do you want to end up like that guy trapped in the car with the brute?
*Rami looks down and whispers*
do we have a choice?
Uhh.. Alright...

"Ok zhen, Tod, we will go find some shelter for the storm... right after this picnic!" *takes out picnic basket and pours Tod some tea* "Also, I wound't complain about unfair treatment or whatever if I were you. Unlike most others, I haven't mutilated you, I haven't tried to harm you, I have gone out of my way to get you zhe picnics, and I saved you from zhe other guys we just escaped from! All things considered, you are getting better treatment from me zhen anyone else in zhis world! Zhe 5-star treatment!!!" *sigh* "What more do you want from me?!"

I tell Wolfgang that this is not the time for a picnic and that we should prepare for the storm.

I apologize for my delay.

TEAM OUTCASTS
(@dyer5lollipop- Byron: HP 180/300
@Matthus- Doctor Wolfgang Kruger: HP 140/200
(Rad Poisoning)
And
Tod Ni Aisi: HP 150/150) Brotherhood of Tinkerers Troop Truck: Armor 400/500

Just as Wolfgang takes his first sip of tea as Tod swears at him, a drop of rain lands in the tea...

RAD POISONING!

Byron was smart here.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Madder - Rami/Christain: HP 315/320

You get in the car, and it leaves just as the storm starts...

"Damn, it's here early... don’t worry, I’ve reinforced old Shiela here with lead, so we should be safe. Just don’t touch the windows. So what’s your name?”
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@tappaja100- The Tanker: HP 450/450
STORY CONTROLLED-Impar Bestia: HP 50/50

You hear lightning crack outside, and the windows start to darken...

You're making some good progress on the drone though!

Last edited:
I just realized how I can get away with picnics and still have this be a serious game; Wolfgang is seriously a psycho who has no problem freaking out people with random and confusing actions (like random tea parties).

I just realized how I can get away with picnics and still have this be a serious game; Wolfgang is seriously a psycho who has no problem freaking out people with random and confusing actions (like random tea parties).
speech-100-26073600.png

Well done.
At some point Wolfgang will be checked into a psychiatric hospital.

Yay!
[doublepost=1513124156,1513124101][/doublepost]Also, I kinda want to try an new character, but I don't want to deal with managing more than one character at once. What do you guys think.

• Use the logic from your previous message to get Wolfgang killed "accidentally."
    This game is perma-death, right?
  • Ask a different player to take control of him.

• Allow the god of this game (@IHATETHISSIGNUP) to use admin magic and remove him from thin air.
I present to you my solutions.

1. It’s not as hard as you think- I’ve controlled four characters at once before.
  2. Tod’s wife is going to be crusading for him.
  3. If you REALLY want to kill him off, a fight with Tod’s wife would be the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom