Tales From the Post War

*Rami recites the turns and paths Greg took from the base to the cabin in his head. He then walks cautiously into the cabin, quickly analyzing every inch of the room.*
*Christian is sitting on a table*

[doublepost=1513636689,1513636662][/doublepost]Last time I do that, promise. :D

Now to do it so I don't wait 3 days...

TEAM OUTCASTS
(@dyer5lollipop- Byron: HP 180/300
@Matthus- Doctor Wolfgang Kruger: HP 80/200
(Rad Poisoning)
And
Tod Ni Aisi: HP 150/150) Brotherhood of Tinkerers Troop Truck: Armor 400/500

Byron looks for a horse. Good job being useless.

As Wolfgang stands at the ready to precision strike, the guy just shoots him threw the door without looking.
60 DAMAGE DUE TO HOW CLOSE YOU WERE!
(Precision strike was not used.)

"I KNOW YOUR TRICKS DOC, I'VE BEEN RESEARCHING YOU..."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Madder- Rami/Christian: HP 315/320

As you look around, other than Christian, you find a stocked fridge, a generator, a AC, a comfy bed, a cot, and a trapdoor.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Matthus- Akihiro Tanaki: HP 300/300

"Oh good, an honor type. Well, what's so honorable about leaving me to die in the rain? You waited there to kill my, er, not quite friend, and that wasn't very honorable was it? And at this point you'll basically be killing an unarmed and... um... uh oh... blind now... :red:, there goes my profession... anyways, you'll be leaving a disarmed blind man to die in the rain... oh god... I'm blind... I'M BLIND!!! OH GOD!!!"
@tappaja100- The Tanker: HP 450/450
STORY CONTROLLED-Impar Bestia: HP 50/50
@tappaja100- Fred "the gunner": HP 275/275
Jane Aisi: HP 120/120
About 10 infantry, each with about 100 health.

The Tanker goes to check it out, when the drone zooms in, where he sees a open door to a armored truck.

Jane: "Ok, I think we're all good to g-"

Jane spots the tanker.
Jane: "You mother :redspin:."

Fred "the gunner": HP 275/275
Jane Aisi: HP 120/120
Infantry A: HP 100/100
Infantry B: HP 100/100
VS
The Tanker: HP 450/450
Impar Bestia: HP 50/50

Jane: "YOU THREE, WITH ME! THE REST OF YOU, GO!"

Wolfgang: *Quickly grabs Tod during escape and gets in car* *notices blood* "Help! Medic! I need a doct- Oh wait." *Uses medkit on self.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Japan:

Would the brief exposure to the to the toxic rain that Akihiro would get from saving the sniper have any negative consequences?
If yes, I go and get him.
If no, did the sniper ever show any of his targets the same life-or-death mercy that he is asking of me? Thought not. This is justice. The sniper stays.
[doublepost=1513651725,1513651609][/doublepost]Also, how did shotgun guy "research" Wolfgang? Post-apocalyptic internet? Does Wolfgang have a book on him? Did he phone a friend?

Would the brief exposure to the to the toxic rain that Akihiro would get from saving the sniper have any negative consequences?
If yes, I go and get him.
If no, did the sniper ever show any of his targets the same life-or-death mercy that he is asking of me? Thought not. This is justice. The sniper stays.
This is for you to try and figure out. I’ll be using a dice roll to do it, but there are ups and downs to saving him or not saving him.
Also, how did shotgun guy "research" Wolfgang? Post-apocalyptic internet? Does Wolfgang have a book on him? Did he phone a friend?
Talking to other victims, and the internet is still a thing.
*Fires a high-explosice shot at Jane.
*Fires at The Tanker.
Minor information, this is close range, the truck parked as close as possible.

Akikiro leaves the sniper to die. Why put himself at a large risk to save someone who deserves this fate?

Akikiro leaves the sniper to die. Why put himself at a large risk to save someone who deserves this fate?
Whether they deserve it or not, it's not very honorable to leave a blind man to die... Plus there will still be repercussions. And he could always survive. No matter what, you aren't getting out scot free...

*sigh* I look around where I am to see if there is anything I could hold above my head to block the rain.

My laptop charger broke. Couldn't do anything all day today. Untwist your respective underwears. I'm here on my brother's mac because I knew you would react this way. Bravo.
[doublepost=1513811685,1513811500][/doublepost]*Rami goes straight to the trapdoor*
What do you have down there?

*Christian appears beside him*
Probably bodies of the last people he brought here.

My laptop charger broke. Couldn't do anything all day today. Untwist your respective underwears. I'm here on my brother's mac because I knew you would react this way. Bravo.
[doublepost=1513811685,1513811500][/doublepost]*Rami goes straight to the trapdoor*
What do you have down there?

*Christian appears beside him*
Probably bodies of the last people he brought here.
Quick question, does Rami say things that Christian says?

Back
Top Bottom