Tales From the Post War

Thank you
------
Wolfgang uses his pistol to shoot at Jane (btw did he get his saw back?)
------
Akihiro runs closer and tries to get a read on the situation.
------
Is it tank time? I think it's tank time. Manny goes to the battle with his tank.
[doublepost=1538046596,1538046369][/doublepost]
(btw did he get his saw back?)
Nvm thats a no. In that case, he also yells at the driver and tells him to go back for his saw.

Oh, sorry I don’t have a good visual of the battlefield. In that case I run over to the truck and climb it.
Ok, so the truck's upside down, it's more or less a wheeled ATC that opens in the back. You're at a 70 degree angle to the truck, if anyone peeks through you can shoot them, otherwise you're shooting the trucks wall.

Just asking, but how would the snappy rider have known they were being shot at? It's a silenced rifle.

Mr. Burns sends some purifying flames at the Snappy that isn't on fire when it next gets close enough to him.

These flames shall purify these shoddy vehicles, may your motors break down from this holy incandescence.

"Yeah, who should we expect to see there?"
"You clearly aren't very smart, are you? You can't just get away with hitting my allies, now you're paying for it." Fred shall unload his Beretta on Byron. (so, just the unload ability with the Beretta, sure it's a bit overkill, but honestly, that's not so important to him.)

Last edited:
Now that the three day weekend is over, as well as my Arkstravaganza, it’s time to update.

Sidenote, if anyone wants to take control of unnamed NPCs and enemies during fight situations at the cost of forgoing all of your characters, message me.

Also, dyer5lollipop, would you mind reposting Geoff?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BoatyMcBoatface: HP 68/420 C-Chips- 0

A tentacle wraps around the boat.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Madder- Rami/Christian: HP 320/320 C-Chips- 30

Story controlled- Greg: HP 100/100

Rami suddenly falls on the ground and goes into cardiac arrest.

Greg: “I… Oh no… Damnit, I WISH I TOOK THOSE CPR CLASSES AND GOT AN AED!”

Rami dies.

(Madder didn’t wanna play anymore.)

@tappaja100- The Tanker: HP 450/450 C-Chips- 75

STORY CONTROLLED-Impar Bestia: HP 50/50

(Arrival in 1 turn.)

Scout Cam: “It’s the Mass Raiders fighting a lesser raider group, seems like an ambush took place.”

@Matthus-Handy Manny: HP 240/250 C-Chips- 327

VS

Grabby Nomad: HP 0/150

You head into battle and hear what the tanker heard, you should probably check in and ask any questions you have now, you’re starting to hear gunshots.

@Person999 -Test Subject 17245 (TS172) HP 326/350 C-Chips-150 (On Fire!)

@Mr. Fury-Mr. Burns: HP 160/200 C-Chips- 100

@Matthus- Doctor Wolfgang Kruger: HP 100/200 C-Chips-100 (Rad Poison (4))

@dyer5lollipop- Byron: HP DEAD/300 C-Chips- 0

@tappaja100- Fred "the gunner": C-Chips- 150 HP 275/275

@Matthus- Akihiro Tanaki: HP 285/300 C-Chips- 100 (Rad Poison (2))

Tod Ni Aisi: HP 150/150

Jane Aisi: HP 100/100

Jack: HP 100/100

John: HP 100/100

Mass Raider Trooper 1: HP 113/150-DT 2

Mass Raider Trooper 2: HP 150/150

Mass Raider Trooper 3: HP 150/150

Mass Raider Trooper 4: HP 150/150

Snappy: Armor 240/250 Weapons: Dual Machine guns and Light Ram (On Fire!)

Snappy: Armor 107/250 Weapons: Dual Machine guns and Light Ram (On Fire!)

Snappy Rider: HP 35/100

Snappy Rider: HP 0/100 (On Fire!)

TS17245, Snappy, and Snappy Rider all take 5 damage from being on fire!

Fred, along with almost everyone else, unload all of the bullets left in their clip into Byron. Not a pleasant sight… anyone got some cleaning spray?

Byron was killed!

Akihiro tries to get a read on the situation.

There are two cars attacking a truck, there are people in the truck. After that, he sees the following:

Wolfgang calls a time out to get his saw, to which the Snappys stop right in front of the open door in confusion. Right as Wolfgang gets out, Mr. Burns attacks the unlit one that Wolfgang was riding with Purifying Flames!

50 damage to Snappy and the Snappy rider, Snappy is On Fire!

Jane uses the confusion and zaps the same Snappy!

30 damage!

Tod grabs Byron’s “The hero’s blade”!

John pulls out his pistol and finishes off the snappy rider!

The snappy rider is dead!

TS17245 gets on top of the truck!

Akihiro takes 5 rad damage and another stack of rad poison.

Back
Top Bottom