Tales From the Post War

In the confusion, Wolfgang attempts to locate his saw
------
Akihiro wonders why only my characters have rad poisoning. Just kidding, he runs up to one of the snappy drivers (idc which) and tries to punch them.
------
Manny drives the tank closer to the gunfire. He will wait for the fighting to die down before scavenging.

Here he is.

Geoff // @dyer5lollipop
Just a normal guy who is fighting for peace among the factions.
Male
Brotherhood of tinkerers
HP: 350/350
Most Proficient Weapon Type: Rifle
Least Proficient Weapon Type: Energy
C-chips: 120
Base ATK: 40
Items:
  • Assault rifle - Geoff's trusty AR with iron sights. Deals 10 damage per hit, can shoot up to 3 times per turn.
  • Attachable Silencer - Reduces the amount of bullets firable per turn by 1, makes AR silent
  • Attachable Scope - Increases accuracy to each shot, and increases damage per hit by 5. Reduces the number of bullets firable per turn by 1.
  • Bulletproof armor: well-worn armor. DT 10
Ability: Basic Attack

Abilities:
  • (Attacks are in items area)
  • Dash: Geoff does a slide, tripping people in his path and going a great distance in a short amount of time
  • Second wind: 3 turn recharge: Geoff reheals up to 60 HP
  • Disarm: In a close range scenario, Geoff is able to rid his opponent of their weapon.
Passives:
  • Tools at the ready: Geoff has the tools for the job in many situations, having a pack full of scrap metal and tools.

Mr. Burns gets on the mounted machine gun on the now motionless snappy, and starts firing at the other snappy, while his flamethrower is cooling down. (Can't wait to see how badly this goes, Mr. Burns here can't use guns all that well, then again, it is a mounted gun, so maybe it'll counteract his incompetence with them, but then again, the vehicle is on fire, so that gun could also jam, or backfire somehow)

I grow tired of your heretical antics, annoying buggy driver...

Last edited:
I keep forgetting that a main mechanic of this game is attention to threats and targets being prioritized as opposed to spreading out enemy attacks. I believe this to be the reason for Byron's death.

I keep forgetting that a main mechanic of this game is attention to threats and targets being prioritized as opposed to spreading out enemy attacks. I believe this to be the reason for Byron's death.
Yeah, this is one of the fronts I decided to be more realistic than player-friendly. Which is also part of why I want to have someone else play enemies.
How many bullets would you say were shot into him?
About 40.

Back
Top Bottom