Member-Run Project Tales of TCF

Pixel

Terrarian
NEW COMIC: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/untitled-adventures-in-tcf.17458/

Hello readers, this is a however-many-page series of comics that @Molos Elethros and I will be putting out occasionally. There is no official date for when each page will come out, because that would be putting us under pressure. This comic goes through famous events of the TCF forums with hilarious blocks of action and suspense.

crimsand-png.83208

Roles:

- @Pixel : Plotwork, design, thread formatting, incorporating cameos, choosing tales.
- @Molos Elethros : Drawing the comic, and assistance on other things.

crimsand-png.83208

Request Policy:

If you want to request a cameo, reference, or tale of TCF, you must do it respecting the normal forum rules. One request for a person, exceptions may or not be made for close friends. Do not nag and put workers under pressure. Remember, above all, that we won't necessarily fill your request if we don't see it fitting with the plotwork.

crimsand-png.83208

Comic Page 1:

D5268B15F54B2B86EB845923599EC674B3B8AD32

crimsand-png.83208

Comic Page List:

Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

Last edited:
Likebombs.
I KNEW IT.

Also, could I get a cameo? Just fit me in somewhere in the next part if you can.
Unless me being in the next part somehow won't make any sense, so in that kind of situation you won't have to put me in. (But I will be sad ;c)

And uh... Thanks for putting me in this part as a guy.
That runs away from the bombs.
:happy:

It could be anybody really, I mean, it was a flipping cult.

dq15zs-jpg.57902

"He could be you... he could be me! He could even be -"

Single image/Meme posts are not allowed. Warning points: 500

On topic: Brilliant, lads. I'll be waiting eagerly for the next issue, but I think I can already guess what it'll pertain to... ;)

Back
Top Bottom