Story Tales of Terraria

I am really sorry guys, I could've sworn the next chapter was going to be finished by now but then I decided to make it longer so it's still not finished.
However, I did randomly decide to draw a realistic portrait of Dusk:
Dusk Realistic Portrait, smaller ver..jpg

Attachments

• Dusk Realistic Portrait.jpg
    Dusk Realistic Portrait.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 192
I feel like I'm going to get a warning for double-posting...anyway, next Chapter!
CHAPTERS CONT'.
Dawn opened her eyes to see Thalia cheering, and Michael and Dusk high-fiving--Whoa, wait, they high-fived?--before the latter coughed and acted like nothing had happened.
"WHOOO! WE ACTUALLY DID IT!"
"Hey, where are the enemy drops?"
"Look up," Dan said. "It's in...a Demonite box...?"
"What did we get? What did we get?" Michael asked.
"...A freaking ginormous hammer, a freaking ginormous sword, and a Boy Scout's Badge."
"I call dibs on the Hammer," Dusk said quickly.
"The Pwnhammer? Okay...I'll take the sword...here, Thalia, you should have the Sorcerer's Emblem."
He tossed it down, and she caught it.
"Hey, can I see the sword?" Dawn asked.
"Yeah." he said, jumping down from the platform and handing it to her.
"Good lord, it's taller than the Dark Lance!" she exclaimed. "...I dub it 'The Breaker Blade'."
"Why?"
"Because it reminds me of the Buster Sword, but I don't want to get sued for Copyright Infringement."
"...What? ...You know what, I give up. Never mind."
"The Blood Moon is rising...The Full Moon is rising..." The Voice droned.
"That doesn't sound good..." Thalia gulped.
"What is with you today? Stop trying to be Captain Obvious! That's the Guide's job!" Michael said.
"She's right though. We need to go. NOW." Dusk said.

The night was pitch black, illuminated only by the crimson glow of the full moon.
Unhuman snarls pierced the silence every so often, and there were small, red or yellow spheres of light all over--like they were being watched.
Leaves rustled in the calm but icy breeze, giving them goosebumps.
One of them turned around--Michael couldn't see who.
"TWELVE O'CLOCK!"
He whipped around and shot wildly.
The sound of the bullets were like thunder interrupting the quiet.
He finally stopped, panting for breath. "Is it dead?"
Something furry launched itself at his chest, sending him flying. The dirt and grass he came in contact with were scraped off of the ground from his armor.
The growling grew louder as creatures began to emerge from the depths of the dark.
He glanced around himself--vaguely human, mainly canine creatures; eyeballs five times the size of his fist; armored humanoids with no visible body; and various types of zombies.
If they could handle a wall of decaying flesh, surely they could handle this...right...?
He swung the Minishark upwards, using the momentum to get him back on his feet.
"What's the plan?" he shouted, hoping they'd hear.
"HIDE!"
"What?"
"WE HAVE TO HIDE--"
"Celeste the Dryad was slain."
He heard a hesitant giggle. "What?"
...Was that...Thalia?
Her voice was contorting so it was barely recognizable. "Ha ha ha...no, that can't be...pfft, THAT'S FUNNY, VOICE! REEEEEAL FUNNY! HA HA HA!" she forced herself to laugh. "...SHE CAN'T BE!"
"Thalia, calm down! She...she'll be revived!" Dawn said.
"B--but what if she wasn't?" she asked shakily. "SHE'S THE LAST ONE, THAT'S TOO CRUEL!"
"THALIA, WE HAVE TO HIDE TO PROTECT THE OTHER NPCS! LET'S GO!"
Michael turned and ran, hearing fast footsteps and the sound of Thalia crying behind him.

"Which houses are the most important?" Dan whispered as they hid in a small cave by the lake.
"All the ones with NPCs," Thalia said immediately.
"There are seven NPCs left. We might not be able to protect them all. Which main houses should we protect?"
"The Nurse." Dawn said. "Plus Autumn. They're useful,"
"Also, the Clothier and Merchant. They're old and probably can't protect themselves," Michael said.
"...Then the Demo and Arms Dealer can probably defend themselves somewhat, so that leaves the Goblin Tinkerer."
"Let's split up and use the Chat Box to communicate."
Michael nodded and ran outside, shooting at anything that moved.
A werewolf leaped forwards. Dusk kicked it back and nodded at him to move on.
Michael sprinted forwards at a steady pace, hearing metal clanging and the distinct 'vwooshvwooshvwoosh' of the Muramasa behind him.
He ducked under and jumped over all the enemies he encountered, save the zombies, which he killed in almost one hit per zombie.
When he reached the right house, he flung the door open. He walked in, and slammed the door shut again.
"MERCHANT? YOU THERE?"
"Good lord, kid, calm down...I'm okay...it's just that there's this ghost following me..." he croaked, running around the kitchen.
Michael sighed--partly in irritation, partly in relief--and shot at the Wraith for a good half a minute before it died.
"...So...Wanna buy something?"
"I don't have time for your usual crap! I have to protect the house!"
He went back outside, closing the door.
"Gee, you don't have to be so rude about it..."

"Where are you going?" Dusk asked.
"Goblin Tinkerer's house." Dawn replied. "And Thalia's protecting the Nurse. What about you?"
"Clothier. Which way is it?"
She told him, then they parted ways, Dan standing guard several houses away from where she was.
She bolted into the Goblin's house, as the door was already open.
Three Eyes swooped torwards her.
She killed one of them in one hit. The other two were like mini Eyes of Cthulhu--with more HP.
She slashed sideways rapidly. One Eye died. The other moved. She stabbed upwards. The wood of the ceiling split. She cringed, jerking it out.
Sawdust fell, but it was otherwise fine.
The Eye rammed itself into the back of her head.
She stumbled forwards.
It took advantage of the brief second she had no guard, and repeated the attack.
She saw it in the corner of her eye. She rolled to the side. It crashed into the wall, and she stabbed it.
A black, transparent humanoid floated through the walls, moving faster than should've been possible.
She lashed out. It was sliced in half, but soon repaired itself.
It swerved to the side, still staring at her. She swung to the side.
The rip in its shoulder melted together, fixed.
It lurched forwards. Its hands were reached out, as though to snap her neck.
She sidestepped and decapicated it. While it was disorientated, she stabbed it until it dissolved. She went to pick up the coins, but a cold hand jerked at
her shoulder.
She whipped around, using the momentum to behead the enemy. At the same time, she saw a horde approaching.
The hand fell off her shoulder as the zombie crumpled to the ground. It disappeared, dead.
In a state between intense focus and mindlessness, she unleashed attacks with another burst of energy.
"Dan got massacred."
Panting for breath, she turned on the chat box.
"I need backup."
"I'm already helping Thalia, so I can't do anything. Sorry," Dusk added awkwardly.
"Auggh, THEY WON'T DIE!" Michael growled. "Crap, I'm stuck!"
Juggling listening and fighting, Dawn bolted the door shut.
"What's going on?"
She drank a Health Potion for the second time.
"I'M SURROUNDED!"
She sped past the last three Possessed Armors, heading upstairs.
"I'm back! Dawn, you okay?" Dan asked.
"Fine. Help Michael for now."
"Michael's face was ripped off." the Voice recited, as though bored despite all that was going on.
She flinched, running upstairs.
"Never mind, protect the Merchant 'till he comes back!"
She found the Goblin Tinkerer huddled in a corner farthest from the door. The door was gone, damaged to the point of being worthless.
She filled the doorway with stone.
The Possessed Armors caught up, followed by Werewolves.
The hell had they come from?
She lunged forwards, moving in a flurry of black, red, and purple.
One Werewolf leapt forwards while she was in-between attacks. She leaned sideways. It crashed through the glass of the window, falling.
Hollow knocking resounded through the room as something repeatedly threw its body at the stone blocking the entrance.
The werewolves advanced.
She kept going, but she was exhausted.
Strike, parry, sidestep, repeat...
The closest werewolf swung its head and chest down then back up in a fluid, crouching movement to avoid her attack.
It swiped sideways and raked its claws from her eyebrow to her other cheek.
She kicked it back. She wiped the blood and sweat away from her face and shuddered.
Stab, block, dodge, repeat...
A near-dead werewolf jumped forwards. She stabbed it and stepped away. Something on her head fell. She ignored it.
Strike, counterattack, wipe the blood away, sidestep, repeat...
Her face wouldn't stop bleeding. On the other hand, she couldn't drink another potion...
She tripped on something and crashed to the ground.
She squinted one eye shut. The blood continued to flow from her face--why wasn't her health regenerating?
The werewolves took advantage and surged forwards, like a pack of animals coming in for the kill.
The last thing she heard was a metallic crunch.
"Dawn's innards were turned into outards by Werewolf."

Oh god.
Oh god, she died.
She died again.
Michael forced himself to swallow.
She'd come back.
She'd come back again, just like the last two times.
Just like how he'd just come back.
She'll be fine.
...She'll be fine.
He breathed in deeply.
Focus.
He put he gripped the doorknob but before he could open the door, he heard Dusk's voice.
"HOLY **** THEY WON'T STOP COMING! I'M GOING TO DIE!"
"The Nurse was slain."
"****!" Thalia swore, somehow making Michael more scared than he already was.
"We should retreat, we can't win!"
"I'm not retreating!" Dan said.
"Well, we have to! I HAPPEN TO LIKE LIVING, can we PLEASE hide?!" Thalia begged, sounding like she was going to start hyperventilating any second.
"Where?"
"At the Nurse's, that's where we store all the potions!"
"Is it too far?"
"No, it's fine!" Dusk said. "Hey, Dawn, we're hiding at the Nurse's house!"
Silence.
"Do you think she just didn't hear?"
"Wait a few minutes, when she's revived we'll tell her!"
"Okay."

Though the Nurse's house was only a block away, the run there was terrifying.
He didn't even know if it could be called running.
It was more like tripping, falling, and jumping like a scared rabbit, at a speed he didn't even know he could reach.
Once he was there, locked the door, and hiding in the basement with the others, he was still terrified.
His heart kept racing as though it thought he was running at lightspeed.
His breathing was shallow and rapid.
"Michael, calm down," Thalia said, though her voice was also shaking. "You're hyperventilating."
"I can't...stop..."
"Stop breathing completely." she ordered. He closed his eyes and held his breath. "...Now breathe in...and out. In...and out. Slowly! You're doing it again!
...Breathe in...and out."
When his breathing was normal again, he asked, "So...where's Dawn?"
Everyone's eyes grew wide, like plates.
"...She's been quiet." Dusk murmured.
"...You don't think something happened to her, do you...?"
Thalia laughed nervously. "I'm sure she's fine...really."
He didn't know what to say to that.
He wanted to believe it, but she didn't look like she fully believed her words, either.
He reluctantly brought his hand up to his headset, as though in slow motion.
Finally, he pressed the button enabling him to speak on the chat.
"...Hello? Dawn?" he croaked.
No answer.
"Dawn? It's me. Michael. Can you hear me?"
Nothing.
"...We're in the Nurse's house's basement, so you don't have to fight anymore--we're retreating until morning."
No-one spoke.
"...Hello?"
No-one moved.
"Please?"
No-one dared to even breathe.
"Anything?"
It was so quiet, he felt as though he could practically hear the silence.
"Dawn, you better say something, because this isn't funny...!"
The lack of a reply was like a knife in his chest.
He sat there in a state of shock.
This couldn't be happening.

It was a dream, right? It had to be.
It had to be...
Nothing felt real...
...until he felt a hand on his shoulder and realized he must've zoned out.
"...Michael?" Thalia asked. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah. Well, no. I mean..."
"You've been sitting there for hours. The sun'll rise in a few hours."
"...Really?" Somehow he wasn't that surprised. It felt like forever...yet a few minutes, at the same time.
She nodded.
How could she look so calm and composed at a time like this?
"...We were talking and we decided that as soon as the monsters go away, we're going to look for her. And if we don't find her, then we'll ask the Guide. We'll ask the Nurse. It doesn't matter, because we'll find her and she'll be okay. Okay?"
He nodded back.
He felt like the more likely outcome would be that he'd wake up and find out that he'd somehow managed to fall asleep, even though you couldn't sleep in Terraria.
That, or he'd wake up at his school and find out that it had all been a figment of his imagination.
Whether it was a dream or reality, though, he still had a bad feeling about it.

They wandered around the village for what seemed like an eternity, calling her name until it didn't even sound like a name or a word anymore.
Seeing Michael was about to have a panic attack again, Thalia said, "Calm down. It's okay, we'll find her."
She swallowed, knowing that it probably wasn't okay.
None of this was okay, was it?
No. No, no no no no no. It'd be okay. It'd be okay, she thought, repeating that same sentence over and over and not letting herself think anything else.
"We've been around the village over five times." Dusk said. "Face it. She...she's not here."
She had to be here, though.
Where else would she be?
She...she couldn't DIE, it was impossible!
Wait...no...the Guide said that the Creator of Terraria revived them...but he never said there weren't any mistakes, so what if...?
NO! Bad Thalia! She pinched herself as though it was a punishment.
It's fine, really!
"Thalia...you said--"
"I know, I know! ...You know what, let's go explore!"
"Are you sure...?"
"Yeah! What could go wro--"
Dusk clapped his hand over her mouth. "Don't ever say that. EVER."
"I thought you didn't believe in luck..." Michael said.
"I don't. But I've also noticed that whenever people say that, something goes wrong. I'm not an idiot."
"Maybe not, but you are pretty contradictory." he spat.
"Is that an insult?"
"I dunno. Maybe, maybe not. What do you think?"
"I think," Thalia interrupted, "That we should be looking for new stuff instead of talking."
They grumbled apologies to each-other before moving on.

"What the hell happened here?!" Dan exclaimed.
The whole forest near the cave had been Corrupted.
"...She said the world might become Corrupted..." Thalia whispered.
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw shifting movement. She whipped around to see that it was just Dusk folding his arms and attempting to hide his expression with the back of his hand.
"...Dusk? Are you...smiling?"
She realized it was the first time she'd ever seen him smile--she'd thought he only knew how to smirk.
He wasn't beaming or grinning ear-to-ear, but he looked genuinely pleased, or even happy.
It would've been heartwarming if it hadn't been so unusual.
"Huh? Oh." There was the poker face again. "...Uh, not really."
"Then what were you doing?"
"None of your buisiness."
"Wow. THAT cliche. Really?" she asked rhetorically, folding her arms. "We can't trust you if you don't trust us."
"I guess you don't trust me, then." he said, turning around before he did a mock salute with two fingers and jumped down into a chasm.
They stood there in shocked silence.
"Can we boot him off our world?" Michael asked.
"I don't think we can until the Guide comes back..." she said.
"Craaap..." Michael groaned. "Sooo...does this mean we have to put up with him until then?"
"I think so..."
He sighed. "I'm not in the mood for this."
"You never are." she pointed out. "You know what, we're just going in circles. You two fight, you two stop fighting. We trust him, he trusts us, he stops trusting us, we get
frustrated. It'd be stupid to keep doing this. Either we stop it now, or he goes away. Which do you want?"
Dan and Michael looked at each-other, scratching the backs of their heads as though they were thinking it over.
"Oh, come on, REALLY? Okay, fine. Let's count the good things about him. Michael, you go first."
"WHAT? No! Why me?!"
"Because if you can come up with a positive thing about him, then the rest of us can, too."
He made a face at her. "I don't like your logic." She glared at him, prompting him to think. "...Uh, let's see...he knows Dawn,"
"That can't be the only reason we should let him stay here. Think of something else."
"He's a good fighter..." he admitted grudgingly.
"Okay, good. Dan?"
"...He doesn't just accept everything at face value, he tries to reason about it. Like with the Obsidian Watchtowers."
"What?"
"...I forgot, you guys weren't there..."
"Anyway, that's still good. And now I'll go. Um....well, uh..." she kept thinking. "...He's...good at...karaoke...? ...Whatever, good enough. Now come on, let's go
talk to him."
They jumped down the chasm, landing smoothly as though they had been trained for that their whole lives.
"Hey, remember when--"
SHF SHF SHF SHF SHF...
"--you gotta be kidding me."
SHF SHF SHF--
A huge worm burst out of the ground. It was hundreds of feet long. Its thousands of bloodshot eyes, each bigger than her fist, blinked in order like a wave of opening and closing eyelids.
She took out the Fire Flower and flicked her wrist, launching dozens of fireballs at it. It dove into another place in the ground, its long body following it, twisting and moving like a roller coaster. Only a few of the fireballs hit it.
Dan used the length of the Breaker Blade to his advantage, slicing up the worm into numerous segments. Each segment he cut off from the main body fell to the ground and died, strings of green blood splattering on the ground, then fading away.
Michael pulled the Star Cannon out of his backpack--since when did he have that?--got into position, and fired. Stars ripped through the worm's body.
It dove into another hole, but this time she was close enough to hit it again. She moved her arms in swooping motions, fireballs following the motions her hands indicated.
The worm was gone.
"...Is it dead?" she panted, mentally exhausted from using up her mana.
"No."
"...Toss a grenade when it gets back."
"What?" Michael paled. "I can't do that!"
"Sure, it'll be fine! We're far enough away that we won't get hit. Right, Thalia?"
She looked at Michael's horrified expression, then back at Dan, then at the ground as she could hear the weird shuffling, digging sound again.
"...We're fine, really!"
This is for his own good. He has to confront his guilt, she told herself.
He swallowed so hard she could see his Adam's Apple bob up and down, even though they were at least a hundred feet away.
"...Okay."
The worm came up again, as though for air, though she knew it just wanted to attack them.
"NOW!"
He jerked his hand back to pull the pin. He threw the grenade in a sideways motion, like he was snapping his arm forward.
It made contact with the worm and exploded, killing it with a BOOM.
"Is your arm okay?"
He nodded, still looking unsettled. "Y--yeah, I'm fine."
She didn't believe him.
His arm might be fine, but he wasn't.
"Cursed Flames...huh. Wonder what these do."
"We should ask the Guide." she said. "...When he gets back, of course."
Fighting through the Underground, and nearly dying so many times she'd lost count, they finally found Dusk, laying on the ground of a shallow chasm, as though he was laying in a hammock.
When he saw them, he hastily sat up and removed his hands from the back of his head.
"...Hey, what's going on?" he asked, sounding only slightly concerned.
"We've been fighting monsters looking all over for you."
"...Oh. Why?"
She repeated what she'd told Michael and Dan.
"...Okay then...you guys go first, I guess."
"What do we talk about...?" Michael asked.
"Our perspectives. What we think needs to change. That kind of stuff," she said.
"Where to start? Uh...first of all, you're too sarcastic. And you're sarcastic in a rude way, too."
"I know you said I act like a jerk, but...my sarcasm is rude?" Dusk asked, sounding confused.
"You're also arrogant. You're rude and arrogant."
"Nah, he's more rude in a polite way. He speaks politely, but he says rude or sarcastic things." she said.
"That doesn't even make sense..."
"And you're too cold sometimes, like you don't think about others' feelings." she said, ignoring Michael.
"...Is that it?"
Michael looked at the other two before saying, "...Yeah. But before you say anything...I want to apologize."
"For what?" he asked flatly, as though making an effort to try not to sound rude.
"For constantly getting ticked off at you, I guess. Like that one time in multiplayer when I got really mad and it led to the baking competition..."
As subtle as his expression was, he looked genuinely surprised. "...I forgive you. And again, I apologize for everything I've done as well."
"...It's okay."
They awkwardly shook hands, then Dusk said, "...I feel like I should explain myself. For acting the way I do."
They were quiet, as though expecting him to continue.
"...It's because I just want to get out of Terraria."
"I think we all do," Thalia said. "Especially Vi..."
"Right..." he said, sounding like he felt bad about what had happened last time. "Another thing is that I think this is all one big illusion."
"What?"
"None of this is real. It's all a dream. It's all in my head. Does that make sense?" he said, sounding impatient.
Michael blinked. "Okay then..."
"...And everything that doesn't have to do with regaining my memories or going back to the 'real world' is just a distraction."
"Then why do you snark at everything?"
"That's just who I am."
"...You know, sometimes I also wonder if my old memories are a dream, or if Terraria's a dream," Thalia confessed.
"It does seem unreal here a lot," Michael said.
"You don't seem to understand. How long have you felt like this is a dream?"
"Sometimes I just kind of wonder. It's mainly been recently though." she said.
"I've always kind of wondered, even though everything feels real."
"Really? Well, I've felt like it's a dream the whole time I've been here, from the first time I woke up to the present. I've never felt like this is real. Never.
Practically everything gives me deja vu, like a repeat dream..." he said, lapsing into a condescending tone. Then he said, "...Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude. I just hate it when it seems like people agree with someone just to earn their approval."
They nodded.
"...So...Yeah, that's...that's me. Now you know." he said, standing up.
"Wait, there's something else." Thalia said quickly. "What do you think of the Corruption?"
His expression didn't change, except his eyes flashed a look of alarm. "The Corruption? ...Let's just say I think it's not as evil as people make it out to be."

"So what do we do now?"
"Try to break stuff with that Pwnhammer, I think." When the others looked at Dan in confusion, he elaborated, "Every time we get a new tier of tools, it seems to 'unlock' something new. Since the Pwnhammer looks especially powerful, we'll probably 'unlock' something if we break something with it."
"That sounds like a good idea. What about the Demon Altars? We couldn't break them before," Thalia said.
"Right. So, we're looking for Demon Altars."
"I take it I can touch them now?" Michael asked.
"What?"
"Touch the Demon Altars. Remember? From when we first went mining?"
"Oh yeah..."
"I still have no idea what you're talking about." Dusk said.
"Never mind."
"Why would you touch a Demon Altar...?"
"Because it looked like that one monster from Star Wars in the Sand Pit on Tattooine, except evil-er. So I was trying to see if it was alive or not."
"I understood none of that. Anyway, we should start looking to the left over there--I think I saw one there earlier. I'll run over there and you three cover me."
They nodded, simply glad to have a plan again.
"Alright, go!"
He leapt over the ledge, back into the main part of the Underground. He briefly scanned the area, and upon seeing an Altar bolted forwards.
"God, he's fast!" he heard behind him.
He dodged past a small horde of Corrupters. He heard the repeated sound of gunfire behind him, as though the sound of each bullet was chasing the other. He slipped around a large, dark stone pillar. He sprinted forward. Another World Feeder burst out of the ground. It swooped back down dozens of feet away, its body making an arc shape. He swung his body forward while leaning back, crouching down and sliding underneath it. Seeing he was a good yard or so away from it, he caught his foot on a rock and pushed forwards, using the momentum to go back to running.
He skidded to a stop once he was close enough. Catching his breath, he looked behind him--they were still fighting.
"Damn, they're going to be there for a while, aren't they...?" he mumbled to himself absentmindedly.
He turned around back to the Altar, reached behind his back, and took out the Pwnhammer.
It was what looked like a mixture of gold and silver, yet it was abnormally shiny despite how little light there was--as though it was reflecting light that wasn't even there. It had an aura that gave him goosebumps and made his stomach clench up, unlike the kind-of-evil basement feel the Corruption gave off to him.
He looked at the Altar, then the Hammer, then the Altar, and last the Hammer again.
He raised it above his head, then let it crash forwards into the Altar. The latter started crumbling, dark blue light spilling out of it as it shattered.
When the Altar's remains and its light were gone, the Voice said, "Your world has been blessed with Cobalt ore."
He heard Wraiths approaching behind him. He summoned several hundred Water Bolts before deciding that was fine for now and he should look for the next Altar.

The four regrouped at the Guide's house, at the long wooden table in his living room.
"I'm exhausted...and I can't even sleep anymore..." Michael complained. "I never thought I'd be saying this, but I miss sleep..."
"Yeah...so, we'll look for her again tomorrow, right?" Thalia asked, covering her mouth as she yawned.
The others nodded, not even having to ask what she meant.
"...I'll find you," Michael whispered, barely audible, as a promise to her and to himself. "No matter what."
To be continued...
NOTES/COMMENTS:
--I hate writing fight scenes. Hopefully they turned out well...
--I think the Guide is rubbing off on Thalia...OH CRAP that's not good, lol
--Again, I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes or if anything's weird/suggestive--if there is, please tell me and I'll try to fix it.
--As usual, critiques, reviews and comments are always welcome!

EDIT: Also, added the portrait of Dusk to his profile in the main post, and added the link to the Eighteenth Chapter.

Last edited:
Yay, a new part! It was good as always. And now we're getting into the darker and more dangerous parts...I definitely approve. Also needs more sunglasses again. :cool: :p

On a note unrelated to sunglasses, will the guest chars return sometimes? I'm interested in what happens to the bunch of misfits. xD
Of course. Not for a while, but I definitely want them to return at some point. xD
Probably them killing each other every now and then :p
Yeah, I know Olive's chainsaw never made an appearance, but I have the feeling they probably wind up chasing each-other with it. :p
Damion: AHAHAHAHA! I'VE GOT IT! *holds up chainsaw* NOW I CAN FINALLY KILL ALL LEEKS! *runs off while laughing evilly*
Jax: You think we should stop him?
Sam: *picking his ear absent-mindedly* Nah. He'll get bored in a few seconds anyway.
Earnest: OLIVE-CHAN, YOUR CHAINSAAAAAWWW! D8
Olive, walks up and sees the chaos: *sighs* This is exactly why you'd all die if I wasn't around anymore.
Odin: This conversation again? Really? T_T

...Xorathor: PANCAKES! 8D

Of course. Not for a while, but I definitely want them to return at some point. xD

Yeah, I know Olive's chainsaw never made an appearance, but I have the feeling they probably wind up chasing each-other with it. :p
Damion: AHAHAHAHA! I'VE GOT IT! *holds up chainsaw* NOW I CAN FINALLY KILL ALL LEEKS! *runs off while laughing evilly*
Jax: You think we should stop him?
Sam: *picking his ear absent-mindedly* Nah. He'll get bored in a few seconds anyway.
Earnest: OLIVE-CHAN, YOUR CHAINSAAAAAWWW! D8
Olive, walks up and sees the chaos: *sighs* This is exactly why you'd all die if I wasn't around anymore.
Odin: This conversation again? Really? T_T

...Xorathor: PANCAKES! 8D
I could see that as a tv show...
Xorathor popping up out of nowhere actually sounds like it could happen :p

I'm not sure if you are still taking character requests, but here it goes.....
Name: Thaseus
Type: Slime
Height: 2'5"
Appearance: well.....a slime with a wizard hat and red-colored wand.....not much else to say.....
Weapons/Armor: slime grapple, flamelash,
Personality: Doesn't care about a lot of things, will often watch instead of act, but when he does care about something.......will go berserk over it. Intelligent, will analyze anything, and will give advise to people that ask.
Communicates by a sort of tremorsense, can replicate human speech in this way

I'm not sure if you are still taking character requests, but here it goes..... -snip-
I'm sorry, but the character request feature was specially for Chapter Sixteen, and I already have enough characters so there probably won't be another request feature like that again.
Thank you for taking the time to write that out though, I appreciate it! :)

I'm still writing it, and for now it's still alive. Though I admit, I'm considering quitting it as I'm starting to lack inspiration--though I don't want to end the story randomly. If nothing else, I want to get to Hardmode.
Now that they have gone into hardmode, is this thread dead?

Back
Top Bottom