PC Tarc Novar's Trading Post [WIP]

I am in GMT-6. How do you want to work out a trade with such a time difference?
I can trade everyday between 06.00 - 22.00 GMT+7. That means 17.00 - 09.00 in your GMT-6. I'll add you on Steam.

I also would like to buy 1x Weather Radio, 1 stack of Martian Conduit Plating, 1x Anti-Gravity Hook, 1x Golden Bug Net, 20x Damselfish, 10x Hemopiranha, 10x Crimson Tigerfish. How many plats for those + UFO Car Key then?

I can trade everyday between 06.00 - 22.00 GMT+7. That means 17.00 - 09.00 in your GMT-6. I'll add you on Steam.

I also would like to buy 1x Weather Radio, 1 stack of Martian Conduit Plating, 1x Anti-Gravity Hook, 1x Golden Bug Net, 20x Damselfish, 10x Hemopiranha, 10x Crimson Tigerfish. How many plats for those + UFO Car Key then?

30 Platinum for the lot.

If you have either the Celestial Magnet or Lucky Coin I would take 10 platinum off the price. That would make it 20 platinum + Celestial Magnet or Lucky Coin.

How does this sound to you?

30 Platinum for the lot.

If you have either the Celestial Magnet or Lucky Coin I would take 10 platinum off the price. That would make it 20 platinum + Celestial Magnet or Lucky Coin.

How does this sound to you?
It sounds good to me. Yes, I have Celestial Magnet. But, I would still give you 30 platinum. Consider the Celestial Magnet as a bonus because it is not a drop item.
I already added you on Steam. Let me know when you are ready.

And my store has expanded again!

Also, I am going to be adding expert boss drops soon, starting with Golem. Expect an updated listing sometime in the next week.

And my store has expanded again!

Also, I am going to be adding expert boss drops soon, starting with Golem. Expect an updated listing sometime in the next week.
Hello again. I'm in need of Metal Detector, 2x Sun Stone, Wisp in a Bottle, and Fisherman's Pocket Guide. I have Lucky Coin, 2x Megaphone, and 3x Celestial Sigil.

How much for the laser drill, bottomless bucket and absorbent sponge in plat?

20 platinum for the lot. How does this sound?

Ok, so I have 5 Celestial Sigils and a Luck Coin, what would I get for that?

That depends on what you need. I have recently updated the store listing, so if you see anything you would like, please let me know.

Hello again. I'm in need of Metal Detector, 2x Sun Stone, Wisp in a Bottle, and Fisherman's Pocket Guide. I have Lucky Coin, 2x Megaphone, and 3x Celestial Sigil.

@KanaKana138 Thanks for another trade!

Do you have a Sextant a Weather Radio and a fishermans pocket guide?

Not at the moment. I will be doing more fishing soon and should that available again once I get more. I've been busy farming the Moon Lord in normal for the good drops, but I will get back to fishing again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom