Official TCF Changelog

When you summon the slimepocalypse:
^ ^ v v < > < > B A
they go behind some things and infront of others, mostly on the home page.
not sure if bug or intended.

Changelog updated.

Spoilers with text titles used to load as "Spoiler: Text", now they will just load as "Text".

Examples:

stuff

stuff
probably my favorite change.

question, is this an atomatic fix or do we have to go back to any made thread and retype it

Can console possibly get all of the summoner equipment? I want very badly to do a summoner playthrough but cannot as we do not have the hornet staff, or the corresponding armor... we are also missing the spider staff and armors... not sure about queen spider staff or staff of the frost hydra. The imp staff to.

I'm afraid this section is more focused on feedback for the forums themselves.

The suggestions area and platform-specific general discussion areas would be more aligned to your post.

That said, 505 recently mentioned updates for console coming in early 2015. Perhaps what you desire will be included!

The suggestions area and platform-specific general discussion areas would be more aligned to your post.

That said, 505 recently mentioned updates for console coming in early 2015. Perhaps what you desire will be included!
Console update? Yum :)

But, it's great to see the website being updated a lot :)

K thx

Adding latest to OP.

Also, just added Nurse & Merchant emotes.

Back
Top Bottom