TCF Writes a Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Imprisoned

Terrarian
A simple game for anyone who wants to join. Simply read the story so far and add to it as much as you want. You can add one word or one chapter; I don't care. If you want to leave a sentence unfinished, use "..." and the next post will start with "...".
Ex:
Post 1: "I lIke to eat popcorn when..."
Post 2: "...I watch a movie."

Anything you want to add that isn't part of the story use { }.
If one story ends, you may start a new one. (Haha Phantomguy321)

Hopefully this is fun and not a duplicate. I looked and saw nothing quite the same. Be silly, be serious, have fun.

I'll start.

One day in the forest, a man walked out of his hut and heard a noise. He turned to look and he saw...

Last edited:
{I have seen something like this, but I am pretty sure that died out into nothingnesss and nobody has no idea what is going on apparently the main character dies and gets revived a lot while jetstream is a cannibal ruling the world?}

"Ramier a 21 year old hero, master of the blade travels the forest in the search of his destiny he finds..."

The end of the story. The end.

Joking. :p

The Magical Wizard of Oz. I can grant you three wishes. (Not cannon to the movie) "Awesome!" Ramier said. His first wish was...

and so our young hero set out to slay the mighty goose battling countless ferocious beasts along the way after weeks of searching he finally found the goose...

and it charge him with a horsemans blade in one of its wings. ramier pulled out his true nights edge to block the attack and they both went flying away from each other when a water projectile hit them. in the trees sat...

ramier used his 2 max revives to bring his friends back to life. they fled to a cottage at the base of a volcano where they had ground up swamp things and the urine of red koopas. the fight still continued and struck the goose with his sword but the goose countered the attack but ramier was flung into...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom