Teleporter not working on mobs?

GigaGamerXP

Terrarian
So I'm in the post golem stage of the game and I was trying to kill the lunatic cultist. Had a difficult time fighting him, read online that the chain gun is a good gun for range users and that it drops from Santa NK-1. Found useful tips on setting up arena/afk farms to teleport your enemies into a sort of lava filled + spike ball filled trap. set up some teleporters for the mobs and tested it out on myself and it worked. Tried it on some mobs during the night, didn't work. All it really is is just three pressure plates lined up on top of teleporter A, hooked up to teleporter A, and then connected to teleporter B. I've never actually done wiring before so that could obviously be a problem but it makes no sense as to why it works on me and not mobs. All and any advice is appreciated =).

Are you sure you're using pressure plates that are monster activated? Pressure plates come in different flavours. Some are activated by players, some by monsters and some by both.

I'm pretty sure I just bought grey pressure plates. I know that the mechanic sells different colors but do they really matter?

Back
Top Bottom