Tell me about the friends you made because of Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you admitted to it being a trio! Lol

220px-ABC_That_Was_Then.jpg

I think this lousy song expresses my feelings on this subject perfectly. ;D

Now, don't complain or you will be... assimilated.

Ive only made 1 or two friends, we dont talk anymore since they are on the console version only. Id like to meet more people sometime. Think ive met more playing minecraft at this point, but thats a long shot.

Meh,
All the friends I got was from TO and here, so here is the story: I decided to join TO so I can post on that Raffle thread that mystery made and have a chance to get a free PC copy of the game (but I didn't win anyway.. (I got PC Terraria later from a friend btw))
I also used the account to ask Redigit stuff, the first like I got was from serensetti on one of my posts on red's profile I think.
I was thinking a lot about Terraria in the past.. so I got a lot of suggestions in my mind, and that made me think about using the suggestion section to share them.. my first one was the Terra spear, and that's how I got noticed me I guess.
After a while I got used to TO and got more active, knew more people, and started to make friends.
Anyway I got depression more than I got friends from that place and this place, because of some experiences with some people.
I kinda regret joining this place, it was my first time being active on the Internet, and I don't think I liked it.. But since I got stuck here and I don't have the ability to break the rules, I'll not leave forever.
But that doesn't mean I regret playing Terraria, Terraria made me know steam, which made me know more awesome games.

Any friends I made were from the forums. Most of them are immature children, but they're friends nonetheless.

I made a lot of good friends who frequently play on my Terraria private server. I love them so much, not in a relationship kind of way but rather as amazingly good friends.

I can't even begin to think of the stories I have about the friends I have made from Terraria. I love each and every person I have become friends with through this game and it really bothers me that I disappeared on them for so long. I would take it back if I could but, that is not how life works so I will try to be a better friend to all of them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom