Tell me your funniest experience of being on a Terraria server

Glasia🌳

Living Tree
Since 1.4.4.9 came out in the server I am playing regularly in people get automatically banned for entering 1.4.4.9 because the system thinks that is an IP.

Not quite a server server, but i remember way back on 1.1 on the ps3 when someone decided to do a little trolling and place a chest on a boulder then suspend said boulder in midair, which, when interacting with said chest, would crash the :red:ing game, and decided to place this oddity right at spawn, so anyone unaware of the ramifications of angering the chest god would crash anyone unlucky enough to currently be present in the world.

Unfortunately, the dumpster fire that was the 1.2 launch completely nuked the world to the point the world wouldn't load. Especially considering that i don't believe you can place chests on boulders anymore, so that would've been a neat relic of an older time.

I've always done solo runs for the most part, but I'm currently doing a run where I'm introducing a friend back into Terraria (said friend having not played in well over at least 2 years.).

Evidently, he didn't know about the detonators which spawn in the Underground Caverns, and soon as we were approaching one, I told him mutiple times to stop so that he wouldn't fall on it & get himself nuked.

Falling on it wouldn't be a problem though, as he instead went & walked directly over to the detonator, and manually set it off himself to "test" whether or not it was real...

I will say, he had a fair bit of gold on him.

Back
Top Bottom