Tell me your most irrational fears.

Dead insects and bugs. Not live ones (which are irritating at worst), but dead ones.
Something about the way they become dessicated husks (not even outwardly decaying due to having exoskeletons) and curl up into a warped mess of limbs and shell is horrible. Then again, maybe I just don't like dead things in general.

So, this is weird, but I'm scared with coming in contact with the opposite gender. Hearing swear words is also another weird one I have, idek okay.
so gynophobia (fear of women) or androphobia (fear of men) I joke ive got gynophobia but it's interesting seeing someone who actually does have it

so gynophobia (fear of women) or androphobia (fear of men) I joke ive got gynophobia but it's interesting seeing someone who actually does have it
Yeah idk if I actually have a phobia of men, cuz I'm alright talking to them, but when they are too close too me, I just freak out and wanna get away. And apparently kakologophobia is the fear of swear words and I'm pretty sure I have that

Yeah idk if I actually have a phobia of men, cuz I'm alright talking to them, but when they are too close too me, I just freak out and wanna get away. And apparently kakologophobia is the fear of swear words and I'm pretty sure I have that
ya i can understand kakologophobia, especially with the "harsh" cuss words like the f word... call me a wimp or whatnot but it makes me cringe ever time

I don’t know if there is a name for this, but I have a Fear of Losing my data. I constantly take backups and it takes a lot of courage for me to delete anything, be it photos, contacts, notes
Accidentally sending a text message to the person I'm complaining/venting about. Or not actually hanging up the phone and accidentally leaving a message of myself singing or doing weird :red:.

Last edited:
It isn't quite a fear, but it's very irrational. Toes. I can't even physically look at them, and cutting my toenails is an all-day ordeal, in which I spend most of my time in the fetal position.

It isn't quite a fear, but it's very irrational. Toes. I can't even physically look at them, and cutting my toenails is an all-day ordeal, in which I spend most of my time in the fetal position.
haha I have a friend who HATES toes as well... i guess it's more common than i thought

Telephones. They stress me out so hard. Slightly more bearable if someone calls me, though I'd prefer they don't and the ringing makes me jump every damn time. But me typing in numbers and calling someone else? Yeah no, I can barely do that even to order my favourite food (pizza). Even if I consciously know it's basically nothing special or scary, my unconscious side seems to wanna send me into a panic attack state whenever I have to deal with a phone.

I fear dogs, but not in the usual way. Whenever I'm walking on the street, I have this fear that a dog might stealthly be walking behind me and will attack at any point.

I fear dogs, but not in the usual way. Whenever I'm walking on the street, I have this fear that a dog might stealthly be walking behind me and will attack at any point.
Once I think when I was younger, I was ran over by a dog. Now when I'm around a bigger dog I go full observe mode, I've gotten kinda better now.

Back
Top Bottom