Tell us your luckiest and least luckiest RNG moments!

Clockwork Alpha

Skeletron Prime
What are your luckiest and unluckiest moments with RNG?

My luck is pretty polarized, I have had some horribly unlucky RNG moments but I've also had some insanely lucky moments. My least luckiest moment that I can think of is when I was looking for a blindfold which should have taken a few minutes but took around 2 hours. By the time I finally found it, my inventory was literally overflowing with other mummy drops which have a drop rate only 0.33% higher than the blindfold I was looking for. I also have 2 extremely lucky RNG moments. On mobile, I found 2 enchanted swords within an hour, and in the same place but in 2 different worlds. Shortly after that, I got a slime staff, and soon after that I got another slime staff on the PC version. I also have a world with 3 pyramids, which is also very rare.

So, what are your luckiest and unluckiest moments?

Ooh, recently I did a playthrough, got a naturally spawning solar eclipse and was like:
201602_1004_fiedg_sm.png

Got broken bat wing.
Nothing else

Got back into Terraria mobile after like 6 months and the first blue slime I KILLED dropped slime staff... before I even knew it existed lol! Unluckiest? Approx 7 hours in a fast crimson farm for biomedical key.... I have up eventually

Last edited:
On 3DS, I must have killed 3000 or 4000 jungle creatures trying to get a Bezoar; I finally got one. The next time I went to the Jungle however, two enemies dropped two more Bezoars within minutes of each other!

About a week ago, I was watching the Extractinator do its thing. A few copper coins here, a few silver coins there, nearly up to 2 gold… when suddenly: platinum. The first time I'd ever seen platinum money coming from the Extractinator.

But not one platinum coin. TWO of them.

Came in mighty handy for reforging those four costly biome chest goodies and other stuffs.

I hadn't got a turtle shell for about a year being in hardmode. But on another world, I got 3 really quickly. Confusing. Also, my brother got the key mold the first time he went into the corruption in hardmode.

Decided to grind for jungle key mold, get one in first two minutes. Then my game crashed and it didn't save.(when will that be fixed) went back in, literally the third enemy I killed dropped another.:D

Back
Top Bottom