tModLoader Tenebrae

Version 1.6.3 "Resprites and Fixes" has been released, after almost 5 months.
- Resprited and buffed the Nebulaic Watcher (Damage increased from 80 to 120, Max life increased from 1200 to 1500,
Defense increased from 30 to 40, Knockback resistance increased from 0% to 50%, now immune to Bleeding, Confused,
Cursed Inferno, Ichor, On Fire, Shadowflame, Oiled, Poisoned, Venom, and Wet)
- Resprited and balanced the Quasared Crawler (Head damage increased from 140 to 250, Head defense decreased from 60 to 40,
Body defense decreased from 80 to 60, Max life decreased from 10000 to 8000, Tail defense decreased from 40 to 30)
- Resprited the Gamma Beam and renamed it to the Quasar Beam
- Resprited the Vaporwave projectile
- Resprited the Slimy Slicer and its projectile
- Resprited the Tattered Band
- Resprited the Nebulaic Watcher and Quasared Crawler Banners' tile and item sprites
- Resprited all the current spiky balls
- Resprited the Binary Star and its projectiles
- Resprited the Blackhole Cannon and Gravimine
- Resprited the Nebula Vaporwave and gave it a new tooltip
- Nerfed the Shroomite Spiky Ball (spore output decreased from 16 to 8)
- Nerfed the Spectre Spiky Ball (recipe output reduced from 75 spiky balls to 25)
- Nerfed the Spectre Spiky Ball (penetration amount decreased from 20 to 10; or how many enemies it can hit before disappearing)
- Fixed the Shroomite Spiky Ball's recipe requiring 75 Spiky Balls for 25 Shroomite ones
- Fixed the Nebulaic Watcher's name (removed the random asterisk at the end)
- Gave the Cosmic Lens and Tooth rarities and tooltips
- The Clay-More now allows you to long-jump when it didn't before

Sorry about the update taking so long! As stated previously, I was quite lazy and demotivated, but hopefully I can change that and get more updates rolling out for you guys. :happy:

"Vile master of the Corruption, and older sister of Plantera. This cursed, crystallized behemoth won't hesitate to set you ablaze."

CorruptBossSpoiler.gif

Version 1.6.4 Changelog "Resprites and Fixes: The Sequel" has been released.
- Added 9 new unsafe variants of Dungeon Walls, which can be crafted from normal walls or bricks
- Added the ability to convert Dungeon Walls to Dungeon Bricks and vice versa
- Added the Stone Caltrop
- Resprited the Pot Mimic Banner (both item and tile)
- Resprited the Meteark and its projectile
- Resprited and reworked Eyebow to fire an alternate arrow on right-click
- Replaced Reflective Glove with Blind Man's Glasses
- Changed the Sightseeker's Rarity from Blue to Pink
- Changed recipes of Sticky and Bouncy Spiky Balls to now give 20 instead of 10 and 4, respectively
- Buffed Nebula Vaporwave (increased damage from 75 to 150) and fixed the Vaporwave projectile's animation being too slow
- Buffed the Meteark (use time decreased from 40 to 30, now fires meteors every 2 swings)
- Buffed and resprited the Skelerang (it now leaves a trail of gravity-affected bones in its path)
- Removed Feral Shots and gave the Feral Bite immunity to Medicated Bandage and its upgrades
- Removed Flesh Gauntlet and Berserked debuff
- This also fixed an issue where enemies lost all contact damage after being struck
- Removed Venom Antidote and gave the Venom immunity to Medicated Bandage and its upgrades
- Gave Webbed immunity to Armor Bracing and its upgrades
- Fixed a bug where the Pot Mimic would be invisible in the Underground Snow biome
- Fixed the projectile sprite of the Mecharang being the old sprite
- Fixed an issue where Spectre Spiky Balls could lifesteal from Target Dummies
- Fixed issues where the Nebula Vaporwave and Spectre Obliterator projectiles homed towards Target Dummies

I can't help it with taking ages for a mod to update. But hopefully after this one, you'll see more (but smaller) updates come out more regularly.
The planned bosses should most likely be released in an update in the near future, so stay tuned! :)

Interesting... Also, just played the mod, it is great! I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Chippy's Couch plays this in the future!
That'd be awesome in all honesty. Though for that to happen, the mod would probably require a lot more content, but that's the plan. Hopefully we can get more of it out sooner than later...

It's time I finally reveal the big plans we have for our current set of tome weapons.

We're reworking them.

This is the Devil's Resuscitation, the reworking of the True Darklight weapon.

Now you may be wondering about other tomes in the mod, such as the Darklight, Abaddon, or even the Terra Tome. What's going to be happening to them? Will they be reworked?

All I can say right now is, be patient. You'll see soon enough.

However, I will say the Darklight is getting a resprite and renaming; it will now be referred to as Abaddon. The attack will however stay the same.

TL;DR: True Darklight is being reworked into Devil's Resuscitation, Darklight is being resprited/renamed into Abaddon

Look out for more in the near future!

Z9BMM3Osko.gif

(Open in new window for higher quality)

Nice! Also, I was wondering, are you going to buff some of the tomes? I mean, the Terra Tome was 60 damage, and the Terra Blade is 95. I think you might of done that here, but I can't tell.

It's time I finally reveal the big plans we have for our current set of tome weapons.

We're reworking them.

This is the Devil's Resuscitation, the reworking of the True Darklight weapon.

Now you may be wondering about other tomes in the mod, such as the Darklight, Abaddon, or even the Terra Tome. What's going to be happening to them? Will they be reworked?

All I can say right now is, be patient. You'll see soon enough.

However, I will say the Darklight is getting a resprite and renaming; it will now be referred to as Abaddon. The attack will however stay the same.

TL;DR: True Darklight is being reworked into Devil's Resuscitation, Darklight is being resprited/renamed into Abaddon

Look out for more in the near future!

View attachment 335874
(Open in new window for higher quality)
Wow. That looks and sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom