tModLoader Tenebrae

Really should've posted this earlier, my apologies!
But anyway, here's a new weapon we made somewhat recently. It'd be the same tier as the Starfury.

starburst.gif

(Open in new window for higher quality)

Quite a few things have happened since the last announcement!
For one, I've been testing and improving my spriting and programming skills, and I've made a few things I'd like to share.

First and foremost, a test weapon that's meant to be a theoretical upgrade to the phasesaber.
Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the Blazesaber!
dQiPv4xGXL.gif

Next up is a custom enemy with a couple attacks and a second phase.
This is the Straggler, a strange flying automaton with motives unknown; aside from killing you.

And last up is a special one. Over the course of Tenebrae's existence there's been multiple redesigns for the first planned boss in the mod.
But I think we finally have a good sprite for the one and only Antlion Tyrant.
AntlionRun.gif

Just as tyrannical as ever!

Hope you guys enjoy!

Quite a few things have happened since the last announcement!
For one, I've been testing and improving my spriting and programming skills, and I've made a few things I'd like to share.

First and foremost, a test weapon that's meant to be a theoretical upgrade to the phasesaber.
Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the Blazesaber!
dQiPv4xGXL.gif

Next up is a custom enemy with a couple attacks and a second phase.
This is the Straggler, a strange flying automaton with motives unknown; aside from killing you.

And last up is a special one. Over the course of Tenebrae's existence there's been multiple redesigns for the first planned boss in the mod.
But I think we finally have a good sprite for the one and only Antlion Tyrant.
View attachment 345059
Just as tyrannical as ever!

Hope you guys enjoy!
Im glad I have this thread on read.. Everytime I see something posted on here I am amazed. Great work!

Hey guys! Big news.

Tenebrae is being ported to 1.4!

And with it, the thread has been completely redone! I stole based the thread design off of someone in the mod team, who's been helping out an awful lot with porting and implementing cool stuff into the mod. We're not sure when the first release will happen, but we're working hard to get stuff done so you all can enjoy an actual update.

Check out the thread, and stay tuned for more updates in the near future!

Back
Top Bottom