Weapons & Equip terra items

theclownfish II

Retinazer
I had this in mind for a very long time so I thought it would be about time to make it.

This is a post Golem tier with some powerful items made of terra bars.

All eclipse enemies now drop broken shards at a 100% chance. 1 broken shard and one of the 3 evil biomes the bars true form.

1 beetle husk, 1 true hallowed bar and 1 true demonite/crimtane bar makes 3 Terra bars.

Terra armor

Terra hood
12 Terra bars
15 defense
15% Increased magic damage
Mana increased by 60
10% Increased minion damage
Adds 2 minions to aid you

Terra chestplate
20 Terra bars
40 defense
15% Increased melee damage
8% Increased melee crit. chance
12% Increased melee speed

Terra leggings
16 Terra bars
25 defense
15% Increased ranged damage (this includes rockets and arrows)
10% Chance not to consume ammo
10% Increased ranged crit chance

Total
48 Terra bars
80 defense
Set bonus: All ranged attacks home in on a set target and melee attack is increased by by 4%, now leaving it with a total of 19% more damage.

Weapons (melee)

The flail of the earth
Extremely slow use time (50)
77 damage
8 knockback
Velocity 17

Yellow rarity

Terrarang
Very fast use time (12)
58 damage
3 knockback
Velocity 14

Lime rarity

I will add the rest of the weapons when i have time and as always, if you need me for something, tell me.

Last edited:
Seems a little OP but being a high tier I could see it as a nice armor to work for! Can't wait to here about the weapons:happy:

Why does this decrease movement speed? If it's for the sake of balancing, move speed isn't the best thing to nerf to balance it out. Seeing as it's endgame as well, it wouldn't harm to leave move speed alone, or even increase it slightly.

Let me just take a moment to remind you what the compositions of the Terra Blade are.

First, there's the Night's Edge. This represents the Corruption. This is made of several materials you can find all around, but the primary element that takes over is the Light's Bane. (or Blood Butcherer)
Then there's Excalibur. This represents the Hallowed. This is made of Hallowed Bars.
These are swords of dark and light. The True variants take their power even further.

And then the Terra Blade. What's that made with? Both of these swords' True Variants. You know what these swords represent? Dark and light. The Terra Blade is the power of the Corruption and Hallowed combined.

It is not made from a bar that is a mishmash of beetle shells, ectoplasm, and mushroom metal. Doing that would give you the weapon/armor of a spirit chameleon that had reinforced scales.

No offense, but I'm getting real tired of seeing suggestions that only mash together the endgame materials.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom