Mobile Terrablade projectile disapearing off screen

FamMiner

Terrarian
For some reason when i swing my Terra blade the projectiles just disappear when off screen like the trail will stop and nothing would be hit if its off screen. Kind of annoying if you like to use the Terra blade for ranged, I would like to know if this is what should happen but if not is there a fix. It doesn't happen to my friends but its not just me, some people on the discord where experiencing it and im sure its not hitting the 2500 blocks it can travel to.

Heres a Gif, If you look at the trail it just stops
ValidLeftAnnelida-max-1mb.gif

For some reason when i swing my Terra blade the projectiles just disappear when off screen like the trail will stop and nothing would be hit if its off screen. Kind of annoying if you like to use the Terra blade for ranged, I would like to know if this is what should happen but if not is there a fix. It doesn't happen to my friends but its not just me, some people on the discord where experiencing it and im sure its not hitting the 2500 blocks it can travel to.

Heres a Gif, If you look at the trail it just stops
ValidLeftAnnelida-max-1mb.gif
Hi there @FamMiner, I’m not sure if it was intended for the Terra Blade’s projectile to stop when it gets off screen on the current mobile version. Terraria on mobile is getting a brand new codebase with the next update, so it may or may not be the same with the new version. There’s no estimate on when the update will be released.

Back
Top Bottom