Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
I dunno, all i know is that i love computers so i learned a little bit of everything, then i spent a lot of hours working on what i learned and here i am now. Trying to use my skills and learn a little bit more on the way. It's amazing to have the opportunity of being a part of a project i can enjoy(while i'm working on it and once it's finished. I will enjoy it all the way long.) and give a purpose to those skills.
It would be awesome for you to compose an 'HD' version of the Terraria soundtrack, that would sound really cool I bet. And yes, it is quite amazing to contribute to the community with a personal project, texture packs, music, art, etc, it all benefits the community!

It would be awesome for you to compose an 'HD' version of the Terraria soundtrack, that would sound really cool I bet. And yes, it is quite amazing to contribute to the community with a personal project, texture packs, music, art, etc, it all benefits the community!
I have enjoyed a lot of the content here on TCF, it is only logical to give something back, i do the best i can and is really nice to see people enjoy and find it actually useful.

If it's not too much trouble, could I get started on doing the bow set for you? [Note: this does not include the hardmode repeaters, only things that are truly bows.]

If it's not too much trouble, could I get started on doing the bow set for you? [Note: this does not include the hardmode repeaters, only things that are truly bows.]
They have already been finished by @sano2
It's not necessary, the texture pack alone is MORE than enough.
well, the texture pack is not on my possibility list. It is one my definite list. Alt textures (like what Zander is doing) and music is.

They have already been finished by @sano2

well, the texture pack is not on my possibility list. It is one my definite list. Alt textures (like what Zander is doing) and music is.
That's even better to hear! I'm not really into alt textures, but they are cool nonetheless.

I got bored so I decided to try my hand at shading the Magic Dagger.

Attachments

• Magic Dagger.png
    Magic Dagger.png
    386 bytes · Views: 167
What area do you need help with? I can submit sprites daily!
Enemy mobs, no one has touched that area yet( Bosses and Town NPCs are under development now, but mobs are not ) and for what i saw on your thread i think you could help a lot on this area( i love your sprites BTW )

Of course, you'll have to read the "How to Terrafine Sprites" section, because the sprites need to fit the style of the pack.

I'm not the head of the project but i think that everyone will like to have someone as experienced as you on the team.

Nice!
Before further replys you should wait til @ArmyFrog gets here and reviews your job, if he likes it, he'll invite you to a private thread where we submit the sprites.
[doublepost=1473791304,1473791138][/doublepost]This is how the Submitting Sprites Process goes.
All sprites are appreciated, however I am only going to accept sprites that truly grasp the concept of a particular item. To submit a sprite

1. Let me know so I can put you on the spiriting thread. (unless you are submitting 1-5)

2. Do not submit a sprite created through filters. I want every sprite to be done by hand. (Frankly, it is impossible for a worthy sprite to be done through filters.

Your sprite will be declined if:

1. It does not match the style of Terrafine

2. The sprite is already complete

3. It simply does not meet the quality standards

Back
Top Bottom