I'll have to check the patch notes to remember what came. Let's see..Finally getting some free time to play some video games, haven't touched any game for like, a month maybe? After all the work i'm half dead, and now by simply gazing upon these update logs i think i just might have a seizure, so no, no reading the words anymore, now i remember i'll have to update the game too, and the modloader, how i miss the time when gaming is only plug and play.
So, good sir, care to give some minor hints about what's going on right now ? New mechanics and new companions maybe? Who's getting married and who's getting a divorce? What's your favorite food? At least lend me some clues.
- Well, the Order Hud got changed, you have to press Q to open it, then navigate through It by pressing the number keys, or Q to return an order step/close the order hud.
- Added more tutorials to the mod, they will appear depending on what you do in the game. Sadly, the tutorial message is in the chat, so be sure to find time to read them, since they can be quite long.
- Implemented a Knock Out system, where your character and/or companions can get knocked out when health goes down, and be revived by other companions, or your character. Those are by default disabled on the mod settings, but you can turn on, and also set If your character or companions will die If they bleed out to 0 hp.
- A number of companion animations fixed, aswell as dialogues.
- Companions like Nemesis will now function differently when drawing. Instead of having an image for their body and arms, they will actually use the Terrarian sprites to draw themselves. That also helped Michelle to arrive in the mod, whose is another Terrarian companion, which you can find early in the game.
- Friendship Rank system arrives. As you get more friendship level with your companions, your Friendship Rank will increase. The Friendship Rank will impact on how many companions you can have following you. Due to the addition of the system, you can now have 5 assist companions (or in other words, 6 companions following you).
- Companions gained the ability of holding some more off hand items, like Water Candle, or Umbrella.
- The New Combat AI is now under effect in the mod, the old Combat AI was removed from the mod.
- Adjustments on the female TerraGuardian sprites.
- Gem Monsters gained some status nerfs, so they are less unbearable to face.
- New companions animations, like Petrified. Not all of them has an animation for that state, though.
- Several bug fixes.
By the way, the next thing coming in the mod will be a change on the request system. I'll release more info when I get the system mostly done. But I have to say, It seems to work a lot better than the previous.
That's an option, you don't need to make use of It. Maybe in the future It may be necessary for some thing like the Ether RealmNew computer, new monitor, new mouse. Going to try this "take control" thing again and see what happens, but maybe it's a problem resulting from other mods, though I don't really need to control my teammates anyway.
Only use If you want to change your currently playable character. Beware though, If your companion die, your character will die too, so don't think you're invincible while controlling them.
Edit:. Now if you guys excuse me, I have a contest result to prepare.