• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions

Backrevol

Skeletron Prime
That's.... Weird.
Anyway, the only way of passing through his recruitment again is by having another character find his recruit npc.
Oh well,i guess i'll have deal with that.
By the way,here some bugs:
1:It happend when Rococo go sleep with Pigman Delta Shaded skin on(Should I call in an exorcist?)
2:When i woke up Rococo from sleep

Attachments

Last edited:

Pigman Δ

Retinazer
1:It happend when Rococo go sleep with Pigman Delta Shaded skin on(Should I call in an exorcist?)
2:When i woke up Rococo from sleep with completed task
Urgh, I forgot how awful the shaded skin looks (this isn't me saying 'i'm going to remake it', this is me saying 'i def would remake it if i was bothered to because it's a bad sprite')

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
2:When i woke up Rococo from sleep
1:It's because I changed the sprites of Rococo, and some animations are broken on the skin due to that.
2:Something went wrong with the code to change [name] for the companion name.
Urgh, I forgot how awful the shaded skin looks (this isn't me saying 'i'm going to remake it', this is me saying 'i def would remake it if i was bothered to because it's a bad sprite')
It's actually part of my fault too, because I changed the sprites, to make the animations look less weird, and revamp the draw style of the companions.

Pigman Δ

Retinazer
1:It's because I changed the sprites of Rococo, and some animations are broken on the skin due to that.
2:Something went wrong with the code to change [name] for the companion name.

It's actually part of my fault too, because I changed the sprites, to make the animations look less weird, and revamp the draw style of the companions.
Nah, it's just bad, I've learnt a lot about sprooting since then

terra fox

Terrarian
hello, this i downloaded your mod and i loved it i am testing it with calamity, what i want to get to is that the ghost fox guardian i found it in the advert, i jump and cling to me. I would like to know how I can get it out or revive it by the description of the negative effect.

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
hello, this i downloaded your mod and i loved it i am testing it with calamity, what i want to get to is that the ghost fox guardian i found it in the advert, i jump and cling to me. I would like to know how I can get it out or revive it by the description of the negative effect.
You need to lift the haunt by killing the creature that is haunting her.
The description of the debuff shows a tip of what creature killed her.

Top Bottom