tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

I had left for a while.
And thought of this mod so I decided to see if theres updates.

Holy crap NEW COMPANIONS and outfits.
1630232262118.png

This is how crazy michelle is
Duke Fishron eternity mode Vs michelle( i don't touch duke fishron and don't edit this video too)
(this video can only access by the link)
i Cannot post the video directly here because this server not allow it
Can you show me her equipment tab, and also her skill tab? And wow, that's one big block rate she got. Not only that, but Duke isn't causing much damage on her, probably because she isn't affected by whatever is the mod that adds those extra debuffs.

That of keeping aggro doesn't only happen to Terrarian companions, though. Any companion can lure the aggro of the boss.

Edit:. I see that you've played Suikoden II.
I had left for a while.
And thought of this mod so I decided to see if theres updates.

Holy crap NEW COMPANIONS and outfits.
Yup, and more to come, related to system and new companions. :D

Can you show me her equipment tab, and also her skill tab? And wow, that's one big block rate she got. Not only that, but Duke isn't causing much damage on her, probably because she isn't affected by whatever is the mod that adds those extra debuffs.

That of keeping aggro doesn't only happen to Terrarian companions, though. Any companion can lure the aggro of the boss.

Edit:. I see that you've played Suikoden II.

Yup, and more to come, related to system and new companions. :D
-sorry i forget to show it. i also Can't paste my Prt sc in this reply(don't lnow why).i use diamond shield in her hand and paladin shield in her equip. also master ninja gear+star veil. her total skill level in that time is 2368 (737 in strengh). other accessories are two warrior emblem (one guardian version and one normal version). Her weapon is Boss sword from Qwentyitem mod ( pre-lunar event weapon), her main buff is life force potion,endure potion,thorn potion.
-Next time i will try with vladimir( i will show the equipment tab and skill in video) and see if he can do st like michelle (michelle not need provocation equipment from the mod)
- you should create some unique power for each companion. Example : Blue can gain learn balistic skill much faster than other companion,but she can't learn magic. That will make a true different for each companion. if the only the different is heath pool, appearance and how they spawn, then the best choice of the mod is vladimir ( he has total over 3000 max health)

-sorry i forget to show it. i also Can't paste my Prt sc in this reply(don't lnow why).i use diamond shield in her hand and paladin shield in her equip. also master ninja gear+star veil. her total skill level in that time is 2368 (737 in strengh). other accessories are two warrior emblem (one guardian version and one normal version). Her weapon is Boss sword from Qwentyitem mod ( pre-lunar event weapon), her main buff is life force potion,endure potion,thorn potion.
-Next time i will try with vladimir( i will show the equipment tab and skill in video) and see if he can do st like michelle (michelle not need provocation equipment from the mod)
- you should create some unique power for each companion. Example : Blue can gain learn balistic skill much faster than other companion,but she can't learn magic. That will make a true different for each companion. if the only the different is heath pool, appearance and how they spawn, then the best choice of the mod is vladimir ( he has total over 3000 max health)
-That description is quite vague. Also, when you want to take a photo of a window, use Alt+PrintScreen instead. After doing that, open a image editor like Paint, set the size of it to 1x1, and then paste. If It tells you that it needs to resize, tell it to, so it fits the image. Once you get the image, post them here.
I need a screenshot of Michelle's equipment tab, and skills tab.
-Okay.
-The companions uniqueness are actually diverse from each other, beside some of them have boost in other status that you can't actually see in-game. They are also made to not penalize people from using them "in the wrong way", so they not only are to be versatile for whatever you bring them with you for, but also have their uniqueness. If you pick the companions just by their max health value, you will be losing probably a lot of good companions that you could have following you.

I recommend you to sometimes try picking the other companions, and having them fight alongside you. You may even actually be missing something, or even meet your new best companion.

-That description is quite vague. Also, when you want to take a photo of a window, use Alt+PrintScreen instead. After doing that, open a image editor like Paint, set the size of it to 1x1, and then paste. If It tells you that it needs to resize, tell it to, so it fits the image. Once you get the image, post them here.
I need a screenshot of Michelle's equipment tab, and skills tab.
-Okay.
-The companions uniqueness are actually diverse from each other, beside some of them have boost in other status that you can't actually see in-game. They are also made to not penalize people from using them "in the wrong way", so they not only are to be versatile for whatever you bring them with you for, but also have their uniqueness. If you pick the companions just by their max health value, you will be losing probably a lot of good companions that you could have following you.

I recommend you to sometimes try picking the other companions, and having them fight alongside you. You may even actually be missing something, or even meet your new best companion.
- Here ( This stats is a little bit more than when i bring her to fight duke fishron)
- boost status i can't see in-game,and i also missing something ? interesting,i will try . i Usually change companion after complete a playthrough with one content mod ( to max out 1 one companion stats). i try Rage, Vladimir and now is michelle. They are all great but the best one is michelle. She can wear all kind of vanity from mod and vanilla
- How to actually obtain the pack lead necklace ? i don't see Guide or Dryad or any companion mention how to get it

Attachments

• Skill.png
    Skill.png
    417.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Stats equip.png
    Stats equip.png
    428.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
- Here ( This stats is a little bit more than when i bring her to fight duke fishron)
- boost status i can't see in-game,and i also missing something ? interesting,i will try . i Usually change companion after complete a playthrough with one content mod ( to max out 1 one companion stats). i try Rage, Vladimir and now is michelle. They are all great but the best one is michelle. She can wear all kind of vanity from mod and vanilla
- How to actually obtain the pack lead necklace ? i don't see Guide or Dryad or any companion mention how to get it
-I think the reason why she's that tanky, is because you gave her a Diamond Shield. Also, I see Vladimir hugging the merchant on the images.
-Each companion is unique by themselves. Try variating your gameplay with them and you'll see.
-You need to unlock Bounty Quests to even have a chance of finding it. For that, you need to find someone, though.

-I think the reason why she's that tanky, is because you gave her a Diamond Shield. Also, I see Vladimir hugging the merchant on the images.
-Each companion is unique by themselves. Try variating your gameplay with them and you'll see.
-You need to unlock Bounty Quests to even have a chance of finding it. For that, you need to find someone, though.
-You should give Diamond shield harder crafting requirement .Also, Michelle used to say 'i need to wash my eyes' when she see vladimir Hug my character :))
-
i will try to max out one by one to see thier full potiental
-That companion appear after i defeat king slime. He say something about bounty quest and sigh in house. I gave him a house, he still say ' i need to sigh in my house' . What should i do?

-You should give Diamond shield harder crafting requirement .Also, Michelle used to say 'i need to wash my eyes' when she see vladimir Hug my character :))
-
i will try to max out one by one to see thier full potiental
-That companion appear after i defeat king slime. He say something about bounty quest and sigh in house. I gave him a house, he still say ' i need to sigh in my house' . What should i do?
-If you say so.
-:D
-Not a sigh, he needs a sign. Place a sign on his house.

Here: Sign
Do notice that due to a issue, It may be necessary to reenter the world after placing the sign at his house, due to a issue with sign detection.

-Place it like this right?
- Also i found a companion name bree. She looking for a black cat ( An adventurer). And Saudire was a male cat,also an adventure . Any liking of these two companion?if there is, how can i trigger thier dialogue?

Attachments

• Sigh.png
    Sigh.png
    456.8 KB · Views: 69
-Place it like this right?
- Also i found a companion name bree. She looking for a black cat ( An adventurer). And Saudire was a male cat,also an adventure . Any liking of these two companion?if there is, how can i trigger thier dialogue?
-Yes.
-I guess I'll cease with the spoilers for now.

-well,i really want to know,but if you say so,seem like i must find it out myseft.
- Can you make a Lite mod for this mod?A mod has same fuction like this mod,but only have 1 companion(you can pick whoever you like) And no Special accessories. One example is alchemist NPc and Alchemist Npc lite.They know someone only want brewer from the mod So they make the lite version . I really want to have a companion help me on the journey,but this mod Size limit me from play some content mod due to it Size, just like the image. i know some other people has the same problem like me. If you has time, i hope you can consider this
(also this lite mod will let me know the companion you like :) )

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    409.8 KB · Views: 70
-well,i really want to know,but if you say so,seem like i must find it out myseft.
- Can you make a Lite mod for this mod?A mod has same fuction like this mod,but only have 1 companion(you can pick whoever you like) And no Special accessories. One example is alchemist NPc and Alchemist Npc lite.They know someone only want brewer from the mod So they make the lite version . I really want to have a companion help me on the journey,but this mod Size limit me from play some content mod due to it Size, just like the image. i know some other people has the same problem like me. If you has time, i hope you can consider this
(also this lite mod will let me know the companion you like :) )
I don't like the idea of making a lite version, but the memory usage companions textures use is really something.
I would need to think of a way of cleaning up memory to avoid that from happening again. Or limitations based on ram memory size.

Until the beggining of this year, I were also suffering from that issue, until I got a upgrade on the pc.
What you can try doing, is remove companions from your world to reduce the memory usage.

I don't like the idea of making a lite version, but the memory usage companions textures use is really something.
I would need to think of a way of cleaning up memory to avoid that from happening again. Or limitations based on ram memory size.

Until the beggining of this year, I were also suffering from that issue, until I got a upgrade on the pc.
What you can try doing, is remove companions from your world to reduce the memory usage.
Where is krumei in the wiki? I Can't see her here

Attachments

• missing.png
    missing.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Hey Nakano! I’ve got an update. Tennis season ends soon for me, and that means it’s finally music time! One thing I’d like to add (and thanks once again for not caring the pace at which I make music). My schedule is VERY variable. I may be able to make 2 songs in one week, Or just one in two months. It all had to do with what’s going on. As I’ve said before, at my age, my schedule isn’t really mine to control. Anyways. Thanks for understanding :D !

Hey Nakano! I’ve got an update. Tennis season ends soon for me, and that means it’s finally music time! One thing I’d like to add (and thanks once again for not caring the pace at which I make music). My schedule is VERY variable. I may be able to make 2 songs in one week, Or just one in two months. It all had to do with what’s going on. As I’ve said before, at my age, my schedule isn’t really mine to control. Anyways. Thanks for understanding :D !
No problem. Just don't let contributing to the mod ruin your... Messy schedule.

Hello sir, I want to tell you that I really love your mod, is actually my favourite.
My problem is with Glenn, he didn't want to spawn, I got Sardine and Bree post goblins and I just killed Queen bee and he has not spawned yet. So I decided to spawn him with Cheat Sheet, the problem is I can't tell him that I know his parents, they are both in there but the only option I see is "No I haven't".
Also would like to know the spawn conditions of Fluffles, she is my favourite companion, but I seem to find her very rarely, twice in the Jungle and once in the Sky, and I can't find her in this playthrough (Also spawned her in via Cheat Sheet because I really like her).
Sorry for the wall of text, but English is not my main language, so I tend to use more words that what I should.

Attachments

• Talk.png
    Talk.png
    343.8 KB · Views: 73
Hello sir, I want to tell you that I really love your mod, is actually my favourite.
My problem is with Glenn, he didn't want to spawn, I got Sardine and Bree post goblins and I just killed Queen bee and he has not spawned yet. So I decided to spawn him with Cheat Sheet, the problem is I can't tell him that I know his parents, they are both in there but the only option I see is "No I haven't".
Also would like to know the spawn conditions of Fluffles, she is my favourite companion, but I seem to find her very rarely, twice in the Jungle and once in the Sky, and I can't find her in this playthrough (Also spawned her in via Cheat Sheet because I really like her).
Sorry for the wall of text, but English is not my main language, so I tend to use more words that what I should.
Glenn must see at least one of his parents following you to proceed recruitment. Also, for him to begin appearing, you need to complete a specific event that is doable on pre-hardmode.
Fluffles has a quite rare spawn rate during the night in the surface.
A specific boss is necessary to be killed before you even have the chance of finding her, includding that you also need to have at least 10+ defense, or else she may end up killing you accidentally.
By the way, either playing during Halloween event, or having a Mourning Wood killed at least once drastically increases her spawn rate, but who would want to wait for that?

Edit:. Have you taken a closer look at the screenshot you sent?

Back
Top Bottom