PS3 Terraria 1.2.4 Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

the snow spirit

Official Terrarian
*Begins singing a Jack Skellington's "What's this?" parody* ♫ What's this? What's this? Christmas time is here. What's this? It's here in Terraria. What's this? I must grab my game so I can play Terraria at Christmas time! What's this?

What's this? What's this? There's something very odd. What's this? There's a pixel Santa Clause?

What's this? The blocks are lined with little NPCs walking, no one seems happy, have I possibly gone daffy? What is this? What's this?

There are people killing others instead of killing mobs. They're busy crafting swords, the zombies are not dead!

The frost moon is here, oh I cannot seem to fight, but in my sword I feel the rage that's coming from inside.

oh look. What's this? they hang the holly wreath, they eat? Why that cannot be done, impossible. they're gathering around to go fishing, when a boss shows up and kills 'em What's this? What's this?

In here they've got a little tree, from who?! Why from Santa Clause of course. But why?

They wrap it with some lights by a press of the R1 button, and there's a smile on everyone. So, now, correct me if I'm wrong. This looks like fun. This looks like fun. oh, could it be I've found this world? What's this?

Oh my, what now? the night has approached. But look, there's nothing outside, no eyes, no zombies here to eat the brains of the player instead there's a giant eye out. What's this?

the Zombies are all missing and the demon eyes can't be found, and in their place there are Santa-NK1s all around.

Instead of cheer, I swear the frost moon music's in the air. the smell of razorpines are absolutely everywhere.

The swords, the staffs, they're everywhere and all, I love this Christmas stuff, because, Christmas in Terraria is so much fun, I simply can't get enough.

I want it, oh, I want it Oh, I want it for my own I've got to know I've got to know What is this place that I have found? What is this? Christmas Town, hmm... ♫

In the song (parody) above there are many things to do at Christmas, especially in Terraria. So, I have planned a 1.2.4 Terrarian Christmas. the things we will do are as follows: frost moon, Christmas tree buying, fishing and killing the Duke Fishron boss, then building Christmas town. now, a date for this event, it will be on the 26 or the 27 of December. This is because both Christmas Eve and Christmas day will both be very busy, so that will be the day. this will be an all day thing.

Nike Leon, when you see this, please close it down. Also, I feel a bit down, no one is attending my events. I need some popular ideas on what to do. Can you help me out here?

Nike Leon, when you see this, please close it down. Also, I feel a bit down, no one is attending my events. I need some popular ideas on what to do. Can you help me out here?
Honestly, I don't know if I've seen any events be successful :/ I think it's more about the attitude the console community has rather than your ideas. FYI, report your post if you ever need staff to lock it, change the name, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom