Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have Terraria on your work phone ?

You seem like my kind of guy. Also I haven't seen 1 diabolist yet and I got a jungle key:happy:

I can't do a backup because my phone isn't rooted. And I can't root it because it's my work phone.

Then @505Games really needs to get on having their development team add this to the game. There are a lot of people on unrooted devices for many reasons, and those people are pretty much screwed seeing as how every update has some form of complication that causes users to lose their data.

So you have Terraria on your work phone ?

You seem like my kind of guy. Also I haven't seen 1 diabolist yet and I got a jungle key:happy:
They spawn but you need battle pots and stay near their corresponding background spawn (certain monsters in dungeon spawn from certain background blocks).

For those who are not root and want to back up your characters and maps for when updating and reinstalling terraria there is an app for that (just needs to be connected to the pc ONE time in order to work, previously to backing up) it's name is Helium. Tested just a minutes ago and worked perfectly

You can always use a PC. :merchantwink:

That's hardly of any help. Many people want higher spawn rates and larger worlds on mobile. And there's barely any feasible reason to not give them to us.

Their logic for decreasing the spawn rate was that it would makes things "friendlier for the mobile crowd". Now that seems a little insulting to me, because it shows they're insinuating we don't have the skill to handle ourselves in-game. As though they're forgetting they've already nerfed the stats of every mob and boss in the game to make them trivial at best.

If the issue is on a performance level, I should note that this is a 2D sandbox game with opengl shaders. The game itself isn't that resource hungry, in fact, that "requirement of 512 MB of RAM" makes it seem like they think they're pushing us something much larger than they really are, because in my experience, the app never uses more than 230 MB at the most.

Of course there are still some older devices out there that wouldn't be able to handle these things if they were implemented, but those are getting rarer and rarer. We're in a time and age when tablets have quad-core processors at high frequencies, dedicated GPUs, and multiple gigs of RAM. What's more, is these devices aren't as expensive as you'd think. What's the point in supporting older low end devices when those are so uncommon now, and the vast majority of what is out there currently can handle much more? At the very least, they need to give options for those of us on higher end devices.

As for the world sizes, they haven't given reasons on this, so my guess is again because of performance concerns. But for that, you can just refer to my above rant.

Based on the poor design decisions, lack of intuitive and outright horrid controls, poor functionality, and the repeated heavily broken updates that make it seem like they're not even testing things, I'm beginning to grow a strong opinion that 505 and Codeglue are not the right fit for Terraria, especially seeing as how Codeglue has only worked on a few very very low key things.

How many NPCS are in terraria mobile including the new and old ones? I'm building a hotel for them and I need to know how many there are . Thanks!

How many NPCS are in terraria mobile including the new and old ones? I'm building a hotel for them and I need to know how many there are . Thanks!
The game has a total of 18 NPCs that can move into your house. They are:

Additionally, in hardmode you gain:
Finally, there is one event NPC that does not live in housing:

If you look at the wiki you can see a list of all the NPCs in the game. You can tell which NPC is only available in the PC version because these NPCs have a small icon of a computer directly after their description. It looks like this:
0v940.png

The game has a total of 18 NPCs that can move into your house. They are:

Additionally, in hardmode you gain:

Finally, there is one event NPC that do not live in housing:

If you look at the wiki you can see a list of all the NPCs in the game. You can tell which NPC is only available in the PC version because these NPCs have a small icon of a computer directly after their description. It looks like this:
0v940.png

Thanks!

Fix bugs in multiplayer ! Incorrect autosave , because of which all that he is going in the world just disappears ! Multiplayer is full of bugs ! Check for correct operation and crashing of game!! I and my girlfriend can't play stable multiplayer!! ;(:dryadcry: pleeeeaaaase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom