Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job on getting the axe beamsword! Im happy for you! :) and they are in the game, its just there spawn is all screwed up

Last edited:
Or your game just hates you, just like mine hates me! Yay! ;)(not trying to be mean just funny) lol it took me atleast 50 golem kills to get possed hatchet, and after I got it the game just gives me a hatchet every time I kill golem. Weird

Last edited:
Still not getting any Valentine's Day Boss events and I cry a little thinking about moving my items over to the hoard. I have four or five full chests to move over and they're scrambled in content. :eek:

Got absolutely nothing but another Swamp Thing banner out of a Solar Eclipse. Just one more Broken Hero Sword-- ONE!!!

And I seriously need to set up a level fighting area in the new hallows as its very hilly and has way too many surface-level caves in there via world gen.

And I still need my own personal house.

And to make doors that close behind me automatically so my NPCs will stop dropping off my floating town at the worst times (Pirate Invasions, for example).

... I need some Advil now. ;_;

To be honest I dont really care when my npcs die, I mean they'll just respawn, when It says on the bottom of my screen "durnok has died" or whatever, I just say to myself, thats cool like I care. And the valentines boss, i see gem caves everywhere! Its ridiculos how many I see. And first solar all three broken hero swords! and for the hallow arena, I made one at my house, its just both crimson and hallow are spreading in the same direction, at my house ;). (Not trying to compare myself to you, just saying)

Last edited:
To be honest I dont really care when my npcs die, I mean they'll just respawn, when It says on the bottom of my screen "durnok has died" or whatever, I just say to myself, thats cool like I care. And the valentines boss, i see gem caves everywhere! Its ridiculos how many I see. And first solar all three broken hero swords! and for the hallow arena, I made one at my house, its just both crimson and hallow are spreading in the same direction, at my house ;). (Not trying to compare myself to you, just saying)

Stop worrying so much, I don't typically rage on forums. :p It takes flat-out obnoxiousness to get me typing up angry responses! And that doesn't happen often. :)

I find gem clusters all over my cave systems, but breaking them don't seem to summon anything. Just eats up room in my invo when I'm trying to get more ores. :( Am I missing something?

The reason why I worry so much is that some take other things the wrong and get easily angry thats why when I think something can be offensive to someone I put those little add on texts just in case, and I looked up the valentines boss and it didnt show any results it just showed the valentines event for ios, are you sure that there's a valentine boss?

I know you might as well have just said that I got all the freakin luck in the world! Lol ;) anyways good luck to anyone whos trying to get these items: key molds, vitamins,paladins hammer. ;)

Vitamins and Paladin's Hammer are unavailable in mobile at the moment, I believe. I've been trying to exploit a bug to acquire an Ankh Charm without success. At 1.2.2, a bug where a Music Box recording the Pumpkin Moon would turn into an Ankh Charm was fixed, since mobile is equivalent to 1.2.1.2, I'm trying to record the track to see if I can get the Ankh Charm.

Key Molds are definitely difficult, I built one of those Ocean farms and all I got was a Crimson Key Mold one day, didn't try it much since I make more money at other farms, but may be worth the effort. I have a little Ice Golem farm in a hallowed snow biome, this generates 2 key molds, souls of light and the frost set, which sells for a nice price.

Got absolutely nothing but another Swamp Thing banner out of a Solar Eclipse. Just one more Broken Hero Sword-- ONE!!!

And I seriously need to set up a level fighting area in the new hallows as its very hilly and has way too many surface-level caves in there via world gen.

And I still need my own personal house.

And to make doors that close behind me automatically so my NPCs will stop dropping off my floating town at the worst times (Pirate Invasions, for example).

... I need some Advil now. ;_;

I wonder if you're getting an optimal setup against pirate invasions and solar eclipses. You want a flat surface with no possible spawns for enemies in the underground, where you can't achieve. A strip of lava and some traps are more than enough to handle the whole event (but the reapers, of course). I get 1-3 BHS every time it happens with a Water Candle and Battle Potion, I barely lift a finger. I'll share some screens from my base later so you can use it for an idea. Would be nice to know the stage of the game you're at, how easy you can defeat mechanical bosses and everything.

When I said good luck on getting these items I meant that when the bug fix is made but besides that whenever I go to my dryad she says"your world is 0% corrupt you should try harder" im confused and sometimes when I go on my world it has a black background? Im super confused, has this happened to anyone else?

When I said good luck on getting these items I meant that when the bug fix is made but besides that whenever I go to my dryad she says"your world is 0% corrupt you should try harder" im confused and sometimes when I go on my world it has a black background? Im super confused, has this happened to anyone else?

My Dryad says the same thing, could be because I have corrupted blocks in my Crimson world, etc. I don't worry about it anymore as I trapped my Crimson with wood and large gaps.

Are you sure the black background is not a mushroom biome?

@ShadowPulse69 I understand you, I've been there! Net people can be crazy. XD And I'm starting to think there isn't one on Androie-- I got the Valentines Ring, but no boss. Bah! :/

Vitamins and Paladin's Hammer are unavailable in mobile at the moment, I believe. I've been trying to exploit a bug to acquire an Ankh Charm without success. At 1.2.2, a bug where a Music Box recording the Pumpkin Moon would turn into an Ankh Charm was fixed, since mobile is equivalent to 1.2.1.2, I'm trying to record the track to see if I can get the Ankh Charm.
I wonder if you're getting an optimal setup against pirate invasions and solar eclipses. You want a flat surface with no possible spawns for enemies in the underground, where you can't achieve. A strip of lava and some traps are more than enough to handle the whole event (but the reapers, of course). I get 1-3 BHS every time it happens with a Water Candle and Battle Potion, I barely lift a finger. I'll share some screens from my base later so you can use it for an idea. Would be nice to know the stage of the game you're at, how easy you can defeat mechanical bosses and everything.

I'd edit your post better, but the lack of a bigger reply text box doesn't make this easy at all. :( I don't have a very efficient fighting ground at all, unfortunately. I've seen some good pictures of farms, but all I really need is to fill up caves and flatten the land. I just need the place to do it as all my biomes are small in size, and I don't want to accidentally ruin everything.

And I'm about to beat up Plantera, but this is actually my second world-- my first wasn't a 1.2 world, so when I did all the Hard mode stuff I could in it, I started a second one. I'm collecting Chlorophyte and currently have Hallowed armor with a Legendary Night's Edge. :)

All I'm gonna say is first four solar eclipses I got nothing then next three I get 6 broken hero swords,a death sickle,3 broken bat wings, and a moon stone . GG game.

I am not bragging,but I am just simply informing, the Paladins hammer is currently not in mobile,nor are the corruptors,but key molds are. I have gotten
7 crimson
4 hallowed
4 corrupt
1 jungle
1 ice

And 1 coin gun,1 lucky coin,6 discount cards,2 The Axe

Thank you very much. All it takes is about 50 full hours of farming total. I got all my jungle and hallowed key molds from killing enemies without use my farm,and then I also got a Godly Death Sickle on first first eclipse, but I somehow lost it in multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom