Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Still waits for comments from other Amazon users...)

*Shrug*
Screenshot_2014-12-07-03-38-21.png

image.jpg
image.jpg
I have been doing some grinding, beaten plantera, gotten the spectre amour and I am moving on to getting shroomite but the truffle won't spawn for me, I have gotten the message 'muscaria would like to settle down' but she/he doesn't arrive and I am sure I have built my housings right, please tell me what I am doing wrong. I can hear the mushroom biome music clearly and I can see the mushroom background if I fly up enough. There is no corruption near both of the sites and all the houses were occupied before.

Last edited:
View attachment 13536 View attachment 13537 I have been doing some grinding, beaten plantera, gotten the spectre amour and I am moving on to getting shroomite but the truffle won't spawn for me, I have gotten the message 'muscaria would like to settle down' but she/he doesn't arrive and I am sure I have built my housings right, please tell me what I am doing wrong. I can hear the mushroom biome music clearly and I can see the mushroom background if I fly up enough. There is no corruption near both of the sites and all the houses were occupied before.
Yeah, for that past 4 days it kept saying 'shiitake (what a name...) would like to settle in'. I've even dedicated a whole island for mushrooms for him..

Is it just me or the game crashes at random...I just got a cloud in a bottle and the game crashed...I had to go back to underground jungle to find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom