Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about how the updates work but once my world ended up with no floor so create a new character / world and see if it chrashes, if it still does then it's beyond me.

I'm gonna kill someone... I just killed Eye of … and it dropped its trophy and crimnate ore and the game crashed... I lost them

And now it appeared while goblin invansion... Is that even legal? Crashed just before I killed it...

Completely forgot to mention that it is indeed above ground. It says that he would like to settle, the house is suitable (as my demolitionist reminded me) and he is NOT SPAWNING.
Ok is the house 10 blocks wide and 6 blocks tall if it is just wait I had to wait 5 nights for my dye trader so be patient
[DOUBLEPOST=1417955815][/DOUBLEPOST]
In a few minutes. As soon as my sister brings me a nights edge.
What is your EVERPLAY a:red: name?

...Two words about the kindle update...I'm done. My two words, I'm done. How does one LONE Terrarian get the update? why Amazon why, are we having to be good and not rage all the time to you!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuu:redmunch:

Rats. Just woke up, still no fix. I agree with earlier posts, 505Games should keep us better posted on status of the update.

:mad:I ain't trolling. Amazon has one more day to get us all the update or us Terraria fans are going awall all over their kindles and shall fight our way to our update of gaming rights!!! Who is with me!!! Amazon, we are coming. FOR OUR UPDAAAATE!!! :dryadmad:
[DOUBLEPOST=1417961121][/DOUBLEPOST]But who ever has the update just play ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom