Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im starting to think that the game wont work on a galaxy s3. I hope it does because if it dosent work, i wont be able to play until amazon gets the update, and i dont even knownif it works on a kindle fire 7 HD :(

:D Nice. Really wishing I had just skipped the trial at this point and bought the full version right away. I have found multiple fixes online (apparently I can't post), but they all require paid version, not IAP version.

I feel like less mobs spawn on mobile... That would make sense though ( because of lag )
[DOUBLEPOST=1418017490][/DOUBLEPOST]
Like your profile pic man
thanks the guy has an art shop if you want to check it out.

When mobile 1.2 comes out for Amazon and Windows Phone, and a fix comes out for Android, I will have a slow clap prepared for all of you.
iOS Master Race

People need to be patient. PC players are patiently waiting for 1.3. Last time, it was android users who had to wait for the hardmode update. Just wait like we did.

I just want them to increase enemy spawn rates. And what I hate, I killed plantera. I got a Mythical Pygmy staff on my second time killing. Go down to dungeon, get wisp in a bottle. Go to different world, put them both in a random chest without realizing it. I have not found them again yet. At least I have my true nights edge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom