Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so everybody i dont know if know this but there is a solution for everybody who cannot play on Android so heres how to do it:
1. unfortunetly you must have paid version from play store not the bought trought game version i tested both version
2. stick your phone to the PC trought usb and go to "sdcard/Android/Obb/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid" and there you should have two obb files one: "patch.93.com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.obb" and second "main.106.com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.obb"
3. on next step you need winrar or winzip (its freeware search it on google if you dont have it), and open "main.106.com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.obb" with win rar
4. go to sdcard/Android/data/ and here open folder: com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid (if you dont have it create it)
5. in opened obb you will find three folders: Fonts, Music, Sound. Extract content from each to the folder in sdcard/Android/Data/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid

now it should play without problem i tested it on my mobile sgs2 and on my brother tablet goclever orion70 in both cases work
if you need help with anithing i will gladly help please tell as many people as possible about this fix thanks.

Screenshot_2014-12-09-01-37-58.jpeg
Its working !!!
Thank You !!
[DOUBLEPOST=1418060471][/DOUBLEPOST]
so everybody i dont know if know this but there is a solution for everybody who cannot play on Android so heres how to do it:
1. unfortunetly you must have paid version from play store not the bought trought game version i tested both version
2. stick your phone to the PC trought usb and go to "sdcard/Android/Obb/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid" and there you should have two obb files one: "patch.93.com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.obb" and second "main.106.com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.obb"
3. on next step you need winrar or winzip (its freeware search it on google if you dont have it), and open "main.106.com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.obb" with win rar
4. go to sdcard/Android/data/ and here open folder: com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid (if you dont have it create it)
5. in opened obb you will find three folders: Fonts, Music, Sound. Extract content from each to the folder in sdcard/Android/Data/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid

now it should play without problem i tested it on my mobile sgs2 and on my brother tablet goclever orion70 in both cases work
if you need help with anithing i will gladly help please tell as many people as possible about this fix thanks.

Thank You Soooo Much !!
Well 505games, u can relax n enjoy becuz the bug is fixed.

I'll explain with pictures.

1. Go to sdcard/Android
Screenshot_2014-12-09-01-43-56.jpeg

2. Find the obb folder in sdcard/Android/obb
Screenshot_2014-12-09-01-44-05.jpeg

3. find the terraria folder in obb folder ; sdcard/Android/Obb/com.and.game505.TerrariaPaid
Screenshot_2014-12-09-01-44-15.jpeg

4. In that folder, u will found two .obb file;
Screenshot_2014-12-09-01-44-26.jpeg

5. Open the main.obb(the up one) with winrar orwinzip.
Screenshot_2014-12-09-01-44-26.jpeg

Screenshot_2014-12-09-01-44-34.jpeg

6. Then, u will found three folders ;
Screenshot_2014-12-09-01-44-43.jpeg

7. Extracr the file inside the three folders to sdcard/Android/data/com.and.505gameTerrariaPaid folder.
P.S : Don't extract the folders, extract whats in the folder.
Screenshot_2014-12-09-01-44-05.jpeg

Screenshot_2014-12-09-01-44-56.jpeg

8. There you have it. :)
Screenshot_2014-12-09-01-45-03.jpeg

Never said they didn't. There are more businesses involved in these updates than 505 and CodeGlue. Amazon, for example.

My previous post about working through the weekend was said mostly in jest, as I know what a pain it is to try and iron out the bugs in mobile apps. I can not begin to imagine trying to debug an update of this size for a cross cross cross platform game on not only multiple OS's, but also multiple hardware platforms for each OS. I also realize that had they put out a patch right away, they would end up having to put out numerous follow up fixes. And assuming they do get a patch out in the next couple days, this will likely all be forgotten as players are mesmerized by all the pretty new content. myself included.

for me still nothing didnt happend im using a Galaxy Ace 2 and normally game was running perfect before patch no matter my phone is GB 2.3.6 all was perfect

for me still nothing didnt happend im using a Galaxy Ace 2 and normally game was running perfect before patch no matter my phone is GB 2.3.6 all was perfect
Could you be more specific what happened ?

Acapcool999: tahnks for pictures :)

Could you be more specific what happened ?

Acapcool999: tahnks for pictures :)

Ur welcome ! ;)
I'm just want to help the others play this game.
However there's still have other bugs such as ;
1. Freeze after click quit.
2. Sometimes open the chest. (Freeze)

Thanks for the fix but; whenever i try to open inv/chests game freezes for a few secs, is it also happening to you?

Ok everyone, we have a bit of an informational update for you this afternoon. We appreciate the frustration everyone is feeling (we don't like it either, trust us!) and are working as fast as possible to fix the issues raised to us.

Thank you all for your patience - and information for those that sent it in thus far - it is greatly appreciated. We ask for your continued patience and engagement as we work to resolve the issues with Mobile 1.2.

Here is where we stand with things as of today:

Android: We put a new build in on Friday, but it didn’t fix all the issues - so we are adjusting. The reason for the Android complications in the first place is a new file that we weren’t previously testing against. Moving forward, we’ve added this to testing to our QA process to prevent something like this in the future.

Windows and Amazon: These versions are currently in submission, and we are working with these partners on getting them out as soon as possible. We wish we had a specific date to give, but this is still fluid.

We will provide additional information just as soon as we get it.

Thanks!

Well i used the properly downloaded files from my phone and copied them to my tablet now it works :red: yes this makes me happy I'm not going to sleep far ages now... Time to die plantera

I just want them to increase enemy spawn rates. And what I hate, I killed plantera. I got a Mythical Pygmy staff on my second time killing. Go down to dungeon, get wisp in a bottle. Go to different world, put them both in a random chest without realizing it. I have not found them again yet. At least I have my true nights edge!
Lol I did that once I was frming skeltrom prime and I reforged my tizona 3 times and got it to legendary. Then I droped it in a chest never seen it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom