Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have the problem where it randomly like you out of the game for no reason? And is there a way to fix it

Same but Iost crimson key mold ,the horsemans blade, and also I have 6 bone feathers after a hour.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422161587][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yeah and I defeated dungeon guardian w/ piranha gun
Cadence may want to change your signature;)

Same but Iost crimson key mold ,the horsemans blade, and also I have 6 bone feathers after a hour.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422161587][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yeah and I defeated dungeon guardian w/ piranha gun
Cadence may want to change your signature;)
With the piranha gun well luckly I just got a jungle key mold yesterday I didn't set up a farm I was mining for chlorophyte

I used a Chlorophyte Shotbow with Heart arrows, to freeze the Dungeon Guardian, and then had a friend use a Megashark with Crystal Bullets, for higher DPS
[DOUBLEPOST=1422250227][/DOUBLEPOST]For some dang reason, I can't get the key molds. It sucks. Lol I'm surprised nobody has commented on the chest full of Platinum Coins.

I used to too but I used them all ;) Platinum

Also it apparently is possible to make it to the final wave
I did using Vamp Knives,Scourge of the corruptors and horsemans blade
Armour:
Dragon Helmet
Turtle Chestplate
Hallowed Greaves

Accessories:
(Menacing on everything)
Warrior emblem
Avenger emblem
Fire gauntlet
Obsidian shield
And Destroyer emblem

Strategy:
Flat arena(For better spawn rates)
Scourge of corruptors for waves 1-4
Vamp Knives for the rest(dps is so high you can't die:happy:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1422313724][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awessome Update
Yeah other than the crashes and spawn rate issues.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422313761][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's just a random glitch it happens to me to I lost a pick saw once and a magnet shpere another time it suck
[DOUBLEPOST=1422124618][/DOUBLEPOST]
On mobile is there an easy way mage class
Bat sceptre probably.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422313851][/DOUBLEPOST]
With the piranha gun well luckly I just got a jungle key mold yesterday I didn't set up a farm I was mining for chlorophyte
Got mine well farming for turtle shells.:happy:

How are you guys getting chlorophyte so efficiently? I'm out of stuff to do besides hunting for The Axe and I still have only gotten 40ish bars in total.

Chlorophyte, huh? Hmm, does anyone think I need to get a life?
Screenshot_2015-01-26-23-28-17.png

Sorry busy talking about terraria .guys I don't think this is the right forum I think we should go find a Terraria forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom