Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not to be rude but maybe they are working on everything at the same time, just try to be patient with 505 whatevers taking them so long its obviously important, we should already be thankful that we can play the game, others cant, so please just enjoy what you get be happy that you even have the update, remeber we asked for this so just enjoy terraria as it is right now :)
My point was that a quick fix like corruptor spawn rate would help soothe some of the people who are upset about not getting the update. Sorta like petting the dog that's whining at your feet for attention. A quick scratch behind the ear to keep it calm for a few.
I'm not being impatient. I've been trying to see how far I can get in pumpkin moon. Plenty to do while I wait.

1.2.4 is in the far future. Right now, I think it's more like 1.2.2 (frost moon).

By the way, on the eighteenth day of Febuary, Codeglue tweeted this-
"Hey Terrarians, sorry for the radio silence lately. We've fixed loads of issues and these fixes are now being verified by 505 Games."

I would've loved to know how long it takes for just 505Games to verify an update before the stores verify it themselves... I thought it would be held up by store reviews by now. :merchantsad:

Hey guys, im back, btw my little sis deleted my Terraria, so now i gotta start all over. But a new beginning is a start to finding new things you didn't find before! Also I've been taking every hour on checking on 505Games Twitter Page, and all they talk about is AirDr1ft and payday for xbox 1 and ps4. I've seen no trace of a bug fix update , but only on CodeGlue's page. So, i'd say around the end of this and into next week we will be able to see a new update for the bugs we have encountered. Oh and Hi new Moderators, i hope that you will be the best of moderators there are in this community of Terrarian Fun! (The Witch doctor lets his wisp out, and lets it go on a wonderful flight to the Terrarian Desert Temple, were a mummy tells him about the tale of Yrimir, and falls asleep, for as The Witch Doctor, has a Terrarian Adventure to go on)

Man that must suck, I know if my brother deleted my terraria I would be mad, but you are right about a new adventure can provide new stuff so best of luck to you on your new adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom